Online now
Online now

Thanksgiving Predictive Text

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 22, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 22, 2022
This Thanksgiving I'm going to stuff you up like I did last video but not with any useful reason that needs some extra money that I don't have yet, and I'm thankful for a great opportunity to share this story about how much I truly enjoy working in an ass world where a great person can get into a little whore of love and damn happiness.

Ok, sure.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Nov 22, 2022
This Thanksgiving Iโ€™m going to stuff that thing with a guy, and I'm thankful for all of these ideas on how to respond.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
This Thanksgiving I'm going to stuff you up like I did last video but not with any useful reason that needs some extra money that I don't have yet, and I'm thankful for a great opportunity to share this story about how much I truly enjoy working in an ass world where a great person can get into a little whore of love and damn happiness.

Ok, sure.

Been a while since we made a video. I happen to know a little whore of love and damn happiness you can get into (psssst itโ€™s me ๐Ÿ˜).
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 22, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

Been a while since we made a video. I happen to know a little whore of love and damn happiness you can get into (psssst itโ€™s me ๐Ÿ˜).

It's past time for another video, and I love my little whore!!!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 23, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Nov 23, 2022
This Thanksgiving Iโ€™m going to stuff that box with some good deals, and I'm thankful for my ass and my naughty mind.
This Thanksgiving Iโ€™m going to stuff my face with a piece of cloth and then Iโ€™ll be ready for you to take me and Iโ€™m thankful for the fact that Iโ€™m not gonna have any more problems than that because you know how to do it right and I just canโ€™t get over it.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 23, 2022
This Thanksgiving Iโ€™m going to stuff my face with a piece of cloth and then Iโ€™ll be ready for you to take me and Iโ€™m thankful for the fact that Iโ€™m not gonna have any more problems than that because you know how to do it right and I just canโ€™t get over it.

How very CNC of you! Don't you worry, once the gag is in I'll take care of the rest... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
LongerJohnny wrote:

How very CNC of you! Don't you worry, once the gag is in I'll take care of the rest... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Oh yes I know you will, Sir and you know how to do it just right. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 23, 2022
This Thanksgiving I'm going to stuff your cozy little bit of horrible smell in the middle with some hot sauce and a couple eggs from your favorite old dumb person, and I'm thankful for all those feelings when you had a chance for some loud coffee in your ass

Uck!
LongerJohnny wrote:
This Thanksgiving I'm going to stuff your cozy little bit of horrible smell in the middle with some hot sauce and a couple eggs from your favorite old dumb person, and I'm thankful for all those feelings when you had a chance for some loud coffee in your ass

Uck!

Eeewww!! I think this would create a lot more of the horrible smell. ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜‚