Online now
Online now

Holiday Predictive Text!

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 7, 2022

Holiday Predictive Text!

Here we go! I’m back again with more predictive text fun. Let’s see what your predictive text thinks your favorite holiday stuff is. Use it to fill in the blanks. As always, I’ll go first.

My favorite holiday movie is __________.

My favorite holiday song is __________.

My favorite holiday tradition is _________.

My favorite holiday treat is _________.

My favorite holiday movie is the one where the two men get together to discuss how they want to make their relationship more intimate with their partner while they have a little fun with the other person who has a lot more to offer than just having a couple drinks.

My favorite holiday song is the one that is a bit too loud and is about a dozen feet that you could probably fit in your mouth and not even know if you’re in the mood for it or what you want to sound like.

My favorite holiday tradition is when you put me on your schedule to do a quick face reveal and then you get to do stuff with my ass that would make a good tattoo for the cat.

My favorite holiday treat is the little red stick in my mouth that I use for my nose when I’m drunk because it’s like a big fat candy bar and it’s so cute.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 7, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 7, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is about two people who disagree about a couple of toiletries in their damn candy store in your ass

My favorite holiday song is just something I am trying not to jam the entire way up or out of depending on the ball factor

My favorite holiday tradition is for us to share her with other online shopping centers for families of large cattle

My favorite holiday treat is a shitty brain syndrome which helps but her wish can fuck off because the symptoms don't work together as a bitch driven system of a high-powered disease
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 7, 2022

Re: Holiday Predictive Text!

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 7, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Here we go! I’m back again with more predictive text fun. Let’s see what your predictive text thinks your favorite holiday stuff is. Use it to fill in the blanks. As always, I’ll go first.

My favorite holiday movie is __________.

My favorite holiday song is __________.

My favorite holiday tradition is _________.

My favorite holiday treat is.

These are going to be so much crazy fun!
1 year ago • Dec 7, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is about two people who disagree about a couple of toiletries in their damn candy store in your ass

My favorite holiday song is just something I am trying not to jam the entire way up or out of depending on the ball factor

My favorite holiday tradition is for us to share her with other online shopping centers for families of large cattle

My favorite holiday treat is a shitty brain syndrome which helps but her wish can fuck off because the symptoms don't work together as a bitch driven system of a high-powered disease

Damn that last one is pretty aggressive! 😂
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 8, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 8, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is that one reserved by subs who are in love with their own bed and a few glasses of good food.

My favorite holiday song is these lyrics for the night when you were here and deep inside me.

My favorite holiday tradition is to enhance your cock with some unique products and services that will serve you well.

My favorite holiday treat is the fact that you are enjoying my ass and how you feel when you make me cum.
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is the first film that shows a woman who is in a coma with her boyfriend but then they have a sad ending when they die because of a bad dream that is so scary that it makes them feel like they’re in danger of being killed by a demon.

My favorite holiday song is the best one on Spotify by the most amazing singer and I can’t believe how fast it is to fall asleep in my lap while listening to the music of my heart beating in my ears while I cry about my dapper body.

My favorite holiday tradition is when my boyfriend asks me what my name would be if he didn’t want to go on a trip to tour the whole summer of my childhood.

My favorite holiday treat is a sweet potato and a small piece of toast from my local butcher who makes me a whole bag of fresh spinach from scratch for my birthday.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 9, 2022
Images that still have me laughing from these so far...

"...that would make a good tattoo for the cat."
"...little red stick in my mouth that I use for my nose..."
"...while I cry about my dapper body."
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 9, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is that one reserved by subs who are in love with their own bed and a few glasses of good food.

My favorite holiday song is these lyrics for the night when you were here and deep inside me.

My favorite holiday tradition is to enhance your cock with some unique products and services that will serve you well.

My favorite holiday treat is the fact that you are enjoying my ass and how you feel when you make me cum.

Sounds like some serious holiday fun!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 9, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:

Yeah I had a feeling some of these were going to be hilarious
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:

😂 yes there are some pretty weird ones!!