Online now
Online now

Holiday Predictive Text!

SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 9, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is this one that has some good reviews and is just about making a big decision about which Dom will take the metal.

My favorite holiday song is about a song where people want their attention every night and connection with their favorite things that can cause problems.

My favorite holiday tradition is a special celebration with my toys stuffed in my ass my favorite way for Christmas.

My favorite holiday treat is yummy and delicious but not too personal about being eaten by him.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is this one that has some good reviews and is just about making a big decision about which Dom will take the metal.

My favorite holiday song is about a song where people want their attention every night and connection with their favorite things that can cause problems.

My favorite holiday tradition is a special celebration with my toys stuffed in my ass my favorite way for Christmas.

My favorite holiday treat is yummy and delicious but not too personal about being eaten by him.

Quite the holiday tradition you have there!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 10, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 10, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is about a couple who has a huge collection of whores for free and will give them some insight into what needs to happen with their work.

My favorite holiday song is reserved by subs who have already been involved with a Dom who can make their life better and more importantly they can give them cheese.

My favorite holiday tradition is to make some special contributions to the community of our culture that will help the most recent experience with clamps.

My favorite holiday treat is a good time with my toys and clean stuff for Christmas with my mouth.
β€œMy favorite holiday song is reserved by subs who have already been involved with a Dom who can make their life better and more importantly they can give them cheese.”

The life betterment is cool and all but the cheese is the most important! πŸ˜†
My favorite holiday movie is a bogus show about an alien who tries desperately to kill a black bear and then gets caught by the police who kill another animal in their own backyard while trying not to be a zombie.

My favorite holiday song is a version of a story from a vampire who has been in her own world for years but never had to worry about being a monster or a dog.

My favorite holiday tradition is the dumpster diving at a local park or a village of dogs that I can call for a meeting with the team.

My favorite holiday treat is a pizza from my grandma who is in a similar mood as her geography professor.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is your face on a utility bill full of beautiful vegetable lakes and some nice treats of fresh gas in the morning

My favorite holiday song is on the list of people in the back ass of those horseshit blanket nuts who have developed a hard core jack game based on how to protect the rights of their beloved digital tits

My favorite holiday tradition is about two hundred million knitting horses from all over your daily brain cancer tree in the shower with some bullshit about how much fun it is to take a trip to the maintenance center for violating them

My favorite holiday treat is this one dumbass bitch I just bought at the airport toilet seat maker for one hour of free shipping and other related services including cheap shipping and delivery service from someone else in her family
SassyinCali​(sub female)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is a bogus show about an alien who tries desperately to kill a black bear and then gets caught by the police who kill another animal in their own backyard while trying not to be a zombie.

I'd watch that movie! πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
SassyinCali​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is your face on a utility bill full of beautiful vegetable lakes and some nice treats of fresh gas in the morning

My favorite holiday song is on the list of people in the back ass of those horseshit blanket nuts who have developed a hard core jack game based on how to protect the rights of their beloved digital tits

There is nothing like fresh gas in the morning and beloved digital tits!
😁
1 year ago • Dec 11, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is a little bit of a horror film about an old man who has fallen in love with the devil in a car accident while trying desperately to escape from a haunted castle and then finds himself trapped inside a locked prison of crying public shame.

My favorite holiday song is beautiful but the lyrics don’t make me feel dangerous or uncomfortable at the end because my face breaks down into a whole bunch of emotions.

My favorite holiday tradition is to lay in your lap for hours and wait for your turn to turn into a nightmare of chaos and then go straight into the bedroom for an entire day of being yours.

Hmmmm sounds a little scary but fun. 😈 πŸ˜†

My favorite holiday treat is a chocolate chip ice cold brew with a glass of milk on the top of each of my toes.