Online now
Online now

Holiday Predictive Text!

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 12, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 12, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is a little bit of a horror film about an old man who has fallen in love with the devil in a car accident while trying desperately to escape from a haunted castle and then finds himself trapped inside a locked prison of crying public shame.

My favorite holiday song is beautiful but the lyrics donโ€™t make me feel dangerous or uncomfortable at the end because my face breaks down into a whole bunch of emotions.

My favorite holiday tradition is to lay in your lap for hours and wait for your turn to turn into a nightmare of chaos and then go straight into the bedroom for an entire day of being yours.

Hmmmm sounds a little scary but fun. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†

My favorite holiday treat is a chocolate chip ice cold brew with a glass of milk on the top of each of my toes.

I don't know about that movie. That's definitely going to be a cuddle up on the couch scary one! But those are the best.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is about two different types of games that have been played by the world's best online teams and the only way for them to get released is to take it in the first round.

My favorite holiday song is the best of all the music in my ass and my naughty mind.
๐Ÿค”

My favorite holiday tradition is to enhance my experience with many different kinds of products including some of the finest organic oils and tacos.

My favorite holiday treat is for everyone to get to sleep with each other before the holidays are over and that is what we want to do for our future.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 12, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is about two different types of games that have been played by the world's best online teams and the only way for them to get released is to take it in the first round.

My favorite holiday song is the best of all the music in my ass and my naughty mind.
๐Ÿค”

My favorite holiday tradition is to enhance my experience with many different kinds of products including some of the finest organic oils and tacos.

My favorite holiday treat is for everyone to get to sleep with each other before the holidays are over and that is what we want to do for our future.

Ass music? Organic oils and tacos? A huge sexy slumber party? That sounds like one hell of a holiday!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 14, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is a show called That Was Me in The Dark Ages where a young woman is kidnapped by an assassin who kills his mother in the process of killing a young man and then he is executed for murder by the same man.

My favorite holiday song is about an innocent man who has a crush on the devil of the dark world who was born with a gun in his hand and then he has to fight for the truth about historical events.

My favorite holiday tradition is being held on a Saturday night by my throat and then getting my hands on my head to make my own coffee.

My favorite holiday treat is the juice from a glass of water with some sugar added to it.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 15, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is a show called That Was Me in The Dark Ages where a young woman is kidnapped by an assassin who kills his mother in the process of killing a young man and then he is executed for murder by the same man.

My favorite holiday song is about an innocent man who has a crush on the devil of the dark world who was born with a gun in his hand and then he has to fight for the truth about historical events.

My favorite holiday tradition is being held on a Saturday night by my throat and then getting my hands on my head to make my own coffee.

My favorite holiday treat is the juice from a glass of water with some sugar added to it.

Lot of hostile holiday shit going on suddenly haha. Anything I need to be aware of ?
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 15, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is that one with the surprise where they all have toy time and then the next one is a new person that needs training and likes tacos.

My favorite holiday song is that when the music comes from time and space nine times between my ass.

My favorite holiday tradition is to make sure that you have some play time and energy to keep up from morning until late in the season.

My favorite holiday treat is to spread my mouth and keep it warm for some good use.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
My favorite holiday movie is your favorite old dumb joke about the death baby I love but not the one who is completely free for the short term.

My favorite holiday song is just a conversation with whoever has the ability to get the information they need to fuck off and provide some basic guidelines for using an internet service love creature.

My favorite holiday tradition is coming back with all the damn unnecessary comments about your new dog if the problem is too long to put in a car seat.

My favorite holiday treat is my patented DIY butthole eating habitat ring on the plane to help hold her breath for more than an asshole hour then a few days of rest.

Happy holidays!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is your favorite old dumb joke about the death baby I love but not the one who is completely free for the short term.

My favorite holiday song is just a conversation with whoever has the ability to get the information they need to fuck off and provide some basic guidelines for using an internet service love creature.

My favorite holiday tradition is coming back with all the damn unnecessary comments about your new dog if the problem is too long to put in a car seat.

My favorite holiday treat is my patented DIY butthole eating habitat ring on the plane to help hold her breath for more than an asshole hour then a few days of rest.

Happy holidays!

The death baby returns! And now thereโ€™s an internet love creature! Is an asshole hour longer or shorter than a regular one?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
SassyinCali wrote:
My favorite holiday song is that when the music comes from time and space nine times between my ass.

Wow, again with the ass music! Rock on!!!