Online now
Online now

Holiday Predictive Text!

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 16, 2022
Happy Friday! I’m doing a new one to start the weekend off right.

My favorite holiday movie is this one with a bunch of strangers on the street who just want their own version of a nightmare scenario and they all end their heads in a panic attack at the start because of the zombie apocalypse.

My movies are always scary! 😂

My favorite holiday song is the best part about the day I was just thinking of you and wondering how you’re holding up with your new favorite boy band.

My favorite holiday tradition is a big red flag to get into your van and then drive to see your place in the middle of nowhere.

Ummm

My favorite holiday treat is to have my heart full of happiness for my people in my country and to see the world in a way that makes me smile.

Awww
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 16, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 16, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Happy Friday! I’m doing a new one to start the weekend off right.

My favorite holiday movie is this one with a bunch of strangers on the street who just want their own version of a nightmare scenario and they all end their heads in a panic attack at the start because of the zombie apocalypse.

My movies are always scary! 😂

My favorite holiday song is the best part about the day I was just thinking of you and wondering how you’re holding up with your new favorite boy band.

My favorite holiday tradition is a big red flag to get into your van and then drive to see your place in the middle of nowhere.

Ummm

My favorite holiday treat is to have my heart full of happiness for my people in my country and to see the world in a way that makes me smile.

Awww

Wow! From zombies to boy bands to vans and then happiness for your people! That is what the holidays are all about!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 17, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 17, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is this one that has a huge number of people in a dynamic with different types of people who reside in this town and they have no clue how to stop cumming.

My favorite holiday song is the perfect way for everyone to get back into their favorite holiday season with their special toys and tools.

My favorite holiday tradition is to make some big decisions on how much I can be literal minded and not just for myself and my naughty friends but also to make my ass filled.

My favorite holiday treat is a little bit of your cock and a good time with the big boys.
Curious Creature​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 17, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is the movie that is about a woman and her husband who have been killed by the devil and then killed by the demon who has been killing the demons that have died.

My favorite holiday song is the one where I get to play with my friends in my dreams but they don’t know how long I’m gonna stay alive so they have to go through my nightmares.

My favorite holiday tradition is when my family gets together to celebrate a holiday with a bunch of people who have never had to pay for their wedding day or anything else in advance.

My favorite holiday treat is the Christmas gift from a local friend who has the most amazing gifts and is very generous with the amount he gives me every time he goes on a trip with his girlfriend. 😳

😂😂😂
-CC
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 19, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 19, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is your new clothes that are downright up in the sky behind Walmart with no surprise or ugly person who makes me scream at the wall

My favorite holiday song is just a mix up of you and your sexy badass motherfucker in a little room with some hot sauce in one bubble and another bowl of chocolate jazz in your ass

My favorite holiday tradition is about how much it would cost to put some extra leaves in our pants for now because it's like all these garage harems are just like every other dog park

My favorite holiday treat is not necessarily an ideal choice for people who knowingly put shit in the hands that make their damn candy

Just all of these.
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is your new clothes that are downright up in the sky behind Walmart with no surprise or ugly person who makes me scream at the wall

My favorite holiday song is just a mix up of you and your sexy badass motherfucker in a little room with some hot sauce in one bubble and another bowl of chocolate jazz in your ass

My favorite holiday tradition is about how much it would cost to put some extra leaves in our pants for now because it's like all these garage harems are just like every other dog park

My favorite holiday treat is not necessarily an ideal choice for people who knowingly put shit in the hands that make their damn candy

Just all of these.

There’s just so much to say about these that I don’t know what to say. 😂
My favorite holiday movie is a pretty hot one in my opinion and it has a lot of interesting characters who I think would enjoy howling at me if they were in a dark mood or in the audience while I am at the class of the dead apocalypse.

My favorite holiday song is a woeful one that has a focus on what you can control with your mind while you’re still alive or breathing and the way to put yourself into a situation where you’re not aware of your body.

My favorite holiday tradition is to celebrate a person who is in love with their guppies and the euphoria that comes from the moment they become a public servant.

My favorite holiday treat is a fully vaccinated employee that gets a free pass to the bus stop and is wearing a face bag.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 20, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is a pretty hot one in my opinion and it has a lot of interesting characters who I think would enjoy howling at me if they were in a dark mood or in the audience while I am at the class of the dead apocalypse.

My favorite holiday song is a woeful one that has a focus on what you can control with your mind while you’re still alive or breathing and the way to put yourself into a situation where you’re not aware of your body.

My favorite holiday tradition is to celebrate a person who is in love with their guppies and the euphoria that comes from the moment they become a public servant.

My favorite holiday treat is a fully vaccinated employee that gets a free pass to the bus stop and is wearing a face bag.

In love with their guppies? Wearing a face bag? That's some pretty kinky shit.
And, um, just what does one learn at the class of the dead apocalypse? And is that better or worse than the class of the live apocalypse??? Is there going to be a test?
So many questions.
ShadowMe​(sub female)
ShadowMe​(sub female) • Dec 20, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is the one in the shower and the other one is the one in the kitchen.

My favorite holiday song is the one in which you are the best of all worlds.

My favorite holiday tradition is the one in which you will have the best of luck with all of your business planning on your new job.

My favorite holiday treat is to keep you up all night.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 20, 2022
My favorite holiday movie was the last couple years and the community was pretty good morning with some cool stuff to share availability from ProtonMail.

(Not sponsored, lol)

My favorite holiday song is my ass with your seed in it and absorbed all the time.

My favorite holiday tradition is to make me feel desired as a gift that you can share with friends.

My favorite holiday treat is my pussy feeling like a good girl and the way you treat me like your own party.

😳😊