Online now
Online now

Holiday Predictive Text!

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 20, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
My favorite holiday movie was the last couple years and the community was pretty good morning with some cool stuff to share availability from ProtonMail.

(Not sponsored, lol)

My favorite holiday song is my ass with your seed in it and absorbed all the time.

My favorite holiday tradition is to make me feel desired as a gift that you can share with friends.

My favorite holiday treat is my pussy feeling like a good girl and the way you treat me like your own party.

😳😊

You do seem to love your holidays!
(I'm pretty sure I've never heard that song.)
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 21, 2022
Getting closer to Christmas!!

My favorite holiday movie is when the sky turns red with all these clouds in the middle the devil baby is on his knees with a big smile and then he walks up to the window to see what he’s wearing to his wedding.

What is with these creepy movies??? 😆

My favorite holiday song is this one by a woman named Former Minister of the Kingdom of Ireland who is also an artist of the game of goddess who has written many songs about women in the royal household and fondly shared her love of classical rock.

My favorite holiday tradition is for you to play with my mind and then I will be doing my best for you.

Good one!!

My favorite holiday treat is to have my own set of stuffed animals in the freezer for a few weeks to make them feel like they’re being eaten by a bunch of strangers.

Uhhh….
Curious Creature​(sub female)
My favorite holiday movie is the one where you get to watch the whole thing on the plane with your friends but I can’t watch it because I’m in my car.

Lol so elusive.

My favorite holiday song is the song that you sing in your sleep and you have a great time playing with me in the morning when you’re not sleeping.

🤭

My favorite holiday tradition is when we get to go out to dinner with ourselves then we can go back home and play with each other’s favorite stuff.

😉

My favorite holiday treat is the chocolate chip cookies with the sweet cream frosting and the vanilla ice cream cake.

Got that?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 21, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Getting closer to Christmas!!

My favorite holiday movie is when the sky turns red with all these clouds in the middle the devil baby is on his knees with a big smile and then he walks up to the window to see what he’s wearing to his wedding.

What is with these creepy movies??? 😆

My favorite holiday song is this one by a woman named Former Minister of the Kingdom of Ireland who is also an artist of the game of goddess who has written many songs about women in the royal household and fondly shared her love of classical rock.

My favorite holiday tradition is for you to play with my mind and then I will be doing my best for you.

Good one!!

My favorite holiday treat is to have my own set of stuffed animals in the freezer for a few weeks to make them feel like they’re being eaten by a bunch of strangers.

Uhhh….

You and your weird fucked up movies hahah!
That's has become one of my favorite holiday traditions as well. 🤗
Stuffed animals in the freezer for a few weeks... ok that's creepy.
1 year ago • Dec 23, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is the one that you watch every five days that is about a couple of bodyguards who go into your bedroom to get their hands dirty with a knife or a stick of toilet tissue and then the next morning they come in your closet with your underwear.

My favorite holiday song is the song of your dreams that you can hear when you’re on a cupcake or a tree stand and it starts with the sound of a little bit of rain coming from your mouth.

My favorite holiday tradition is the celebration of your dog and your favorite candy tree in a park in the middle of nowhere.

My favorite holiday treat is either a fruit salad with a hint of honey or a sweet pecan pie topped with some banana.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 23, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is the one that you watch every five days that is about a couple of bodyguards who go into your bedroom to get their hands dirty with a knife or a stick of toilet tissue and then the next morning they come in your closet with your underwear.

My favorite holiday song is the song of your dreams that you can hear when you’re on a cupcake or a tree stand and it starts with the sound of a little bit of rain coming from your mouth.

My favorite holiday tradition is the celebration of your dog and your favorite candy tree in a park in the middle of nowhere.

My favorite holiday treat is either a fruit salad with a hint of honey or a sweet pecan pie topped with some banana.

You watch the craziest movies hahaha! And this time it's one about a stick of toilet tissue? How do you even hear about these?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 23, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is on Thursday and it has some of the finest organic leather gear and taco glass handbags available for underwear fans by using these coupons below

My favorite holiday song is beautiful but it looks a lot better from the top two characters to the left side as if it were one thing or three others

My favorite holiday tradition is coming up soon after terrible people start making out with my phone group at least until they know about a future anal face person who may want to talk about what kind of tickles are worth negotiating for

My favorite holiday treat is this morning butt cake in your garden of darkness and soft bones for all to know and be prepared by the assembly of tit dogs and their damn love tree bags
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite holiday movie is on Thursday and it has some of the finest organic leather gear and taco glass handbags available for underwear fans by using these coupons below

My favorite holiday song is beautiful but it looks a lot better from the top two characters to the left side as if it were one thing or three others

My favorite holiday tradition is coming up soon after terrible people start making out with my phone group at least until they know about a future anal face person who may want to talk about what kind of tickles are worth negotiating for

My favorite holiday treat is this morning butt cake in your garden of darkness and soft bones for all to know and be prepared by the assembly of tit dogs and their damn love tree bags

I think I need to remove myself from your phone group. 😆 Interested in how tickle negotiations work out.
Butt cake, Garden of darkness, soft bones, and tit dogs….what a treat! 😂 😂
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 23, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:

I think your movie got interrupted with a pop up ad!
😁
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Dec 23, 2022
My favorite holiday movie is the one with the Director and the book of a series that has the same name and has a huge cock in it.

My favorite holiday song is about all the songs I've ever heard of and the whole story is about how he feels about his own big business.

My favorite holiday tradition is to make a special gift for everyone in their own kitchen that will make things wet and healthy.

My favorite holiday treat is the one that makes sense for a dynamic group of people who want a few minutes from a local pub.