Online now
Online now

From Little to Gorean Slave.

Pandaish​(switch female){Medicinemn}
1 year ago • Jan 2, 2023

From Little to Gorean Slave.

I am currently on the journey to learning myself a bit more past my dd/lg dynamic. I have made the commitment to make a complete 360° and so far the benefits have outweighed the tribulations. The psychological effects of this slave mindset conditioning are certainty curious. Though i am completely aware that this 'brainwashing' (best word i can come up with) is happening in the moment its still strange to see and experience my brain rewiring itself from the anxious little to the trusting slave. From being impatient and needy to being patient and content.
I am wondering if any other Subs have gone through similar transitions or if they have any advice at all on the subject of psychological effect of said transition.
I also welcome questions if there are in regarding this transition and the complete dynamic change.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jan 2, 2023
I don't know a lot about the Gor subculture, but I know enough to say....that is one major change. The Goreans that I have met range in degrees of strictness and most, although can be extremely loving, are not all that tolerant of "little" behavior. Did you decide to become someone's kajira because of a particular Master or did you seek a Gorean Master?

I get that your use of the term "brainwashing" is due to lack of a better term, but "brainwashing" is non consensual and manipulative and what you are describing is a willing participation. I think "training to serve" is a better phrase.

I applaud you for discussing this subject openly. There maybe other kajiras, or those interested in becoming a kajira, on this site that may need the support.

This is semantics, but you didn't go 360, that would mean you are in the same place you started....you took a sharp turn.
Bunnie
1 year ago • Jan 2, 2023
Bunnie • Jan 2, 2023
It’s beautiful to read that you’ve found that peace in your service icon_smile.gif
Pandaish​(switch female){Medicinemn}
1 year ago • Jan 2, 2023
It is actually a journey that my husband and myself are taking together. My husband and i had a dd/lg relationship for 3 years, but as of late, i found that i was not able to get into little space nor did i have any desire to anymore. I took this as my inner child has healed enough that it is time for me to broaden my horizons and learn myself as a woman. My husband is gettimg mentored by the same Gorean Master as myself. Together we are learning in tandem, we gad a master reach out to us, willing to dedicate his free time into training us both, together, this way we are able to have joint session with our mentor and get feedback as to how a gorean master and or slave would react in said situation we are growing more as a couple because of it this gives us the freedom to explore eachother in a more structured environment, and because be both have the same mentor it is actually helping us become better at communicating (which as a little was hard) and discussing how we plan to make this dynamic our own.

You are totally correct with the brainwashing thing. Is has a very negitive connotation. I like training to serve better.

I also agree that it was more of a sharp turn then a total 360. A turn in the right direction, I feel.

I would love to hear more about other kajiras experiences or if they just wanna talk id love to learn more.

I also feel that its beautiful that i have found peace. With an anxious inclination, the absolute power exchange is freeing. Like i no longer have to worry about anything. If I do correctly i am rewarded, if i mess up i am punished. The certainty takes away all the room for anxious thought. Its like my mind is finally quiet.
    The most loved post in topic
Williamd
1 year ago • Jan 3, 2023
Williamd • Jan 3, 2023
Reading your comment it seems that you find peace in putting your life in the hands of another. I can understand the submissive attraction to accepting training and sexual aspects of what that means. Finding someone that you can trust with your heart in their hands is the difficult line to cross. Good luck to you and your husband in you journey.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
While I am not a Kajira, I have become familiar with lots of different forms of BDSM. My only suggestion would be to gain knowledge from multiple Masters rather than assume that one Master's teachings are the only way Gorean is practiced.

Always remain a student because no one, Master or Slave, knows everything. However, in the end, it's about you and your Husband and what works best for your marriage and dynamic.