Online now
Online now

Dick pics

xhibiting​(sub female){none}
1 year ago • Jan 12, 2023
no, most women hate it.

The problem is that most men think Woman want it, even submissive women / slaves in training. Men think Women want to stare at their pale turkey necks which they masturbate and ejaculate.

Get his guys ( please ? ) ----> It's NOT nice, it's not nice to watch and it doesnt make a Woman wet. Ya all need to listen to what we tell you
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2023
Hello Villanelle,

Could you please direct me and others of this topic to guidelines that prohibit this sort of behavior?

It appears to be a healthy read for us all, and when I searched I could not find it myself. I think it would be interesting to see what other forms of kink the Cage does not endorse, for example I saw that Misogyny is not allowed despite being well embedded in some kink circles and yet it says nothing of Misandry. We all know that Findom's are certainly not welcome here, but what else?
jkillaaa​(sub female)
jkillaaa​(sub female) • Jan 12, 2023
Solace wrote:
Hello Villanelle,

Could you please direct me and others of this topic to guidelines that prohibit this sort of behavior?

It appears to be a healthy read for us all, and when I searched I could not find it myself. I think it would be interesting to see what other forms of kink the Cage does not endorse, for example I saw that Misogyny is not allowed despite being well embedded in some kink circles and yet it says nothing of Misandry. We all know that Findom's are certainly not welcome here, but what else?

Found this:
https://thecage.co/magazine,26.html
xhibiting​(sub female){none}
jkillaaa wrote:
Solace wrote:
Hello Villanelle,

Found this:
https://thecage.co/magazine,26.html

and here it is in whatever colors you profile is set to:

'you're welcome to put nude and kinky photos in your profile and blog, but don't send them unsolicited to other members. Not everyone wants to see it and no one should be forced to see it.'
CSI
CSI
CSI • Jan 12, 2023
So I have had numerous discussions over the years with people with penises that would randomly send me pictures of them (some of them as an opener) and all of them said that yes, it occasionally works, which is why they continue to do it. I guess if I was horny and bored and didn't want to watch grass grow and wanted to waste 5 seconds of my life to let someone else get off, I might indulge. But I am not that much of a masochist.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Jan 12, 2023
I forgot one part -- best way to handle it. Well you know they aren't looking for anyone in particular if they send it to anyone and everyone. Ignoring and/or blocking is always an option, but I always enjoy either rating and critiquing said photo or doing some quick photo editing and adding a hat, a moustache, a poncho, a knife, or cut marks along it. Or send one that is bigger and better looking that I have saved in my collection for just such an occasion.
SlaveCass​(sub male)
SlaveCass​(sub male) • Jan 12, 2023
I like the messing with their head route, "is that normal?" or something creative.

But the guys that send them are just losers with nothing better sending hundreds of them a day looking for the sluts with no standards other than "has something to ride" and unfortunately it works and even 1 in million is enough to encourage them to keep doing not matter what other responses they get, how many sites they get banned from or even if the law gets involved, it's really sad just how desperate they are.
Solace​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 13, 2023
Solace​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2023
Thank you for the magazine link White Knight, I rarely peruse that section.

However, I wouldn't consider a magazine article even if published by the cage to be the code of conduct. Especially not when the title of said article has the words "tips" in it or when there is a viable and separate code of conduct. After finding and reading the community standards and the code of conduct I don't actually see anything about unsolicited nudes.

I am not endorsing this action and frankly condone it myself, but the current letter of the law written says these individuals commit no crime. If this is to be rectified, it should be added to the code of conduct or perhaps users have the option to turn off images sent to them.