Online now
Online now

Dick pics

xhibiting​(sub female){none}
1 year ago • Jan 13, 2023
Solace wrote:
Thank you for the magazine link White Knight, I rarely peruse that section.

However, I wouldn't consider a magazine article even if published by the cage to be the code of conduct. Especially not when the title of said article has the words "tips" in it or when there is a viable and separate code of conduct. After finding and reading the community standards and the code of conduct I don't actually see anything about unsolicited nudes.

I am not endorsing this action and frankly condone it myself, but the current letter of the law written says these individuals commit no crime. If this is to be rectified, it should be added to the code of conduct or perhaps users have the option to turn off images sent to them.

regardless of you where you are, either in real life, on the street, in a shop, movie theater or on this website, sending unsolicited, unrequested pictures of your dick is equal to sexual abuse and this is what men do not want to understand.

This doesn't need to be even mentioned in the sites code of conduct community guidelines or whatever, because it is a given that sexual abuse, sexual harrassment is a CRIME and a PUNISHABLE offence.

There aree no excuses for a guy to send unwanted, unrequest pictures of his cock to unsuspecting women who are too often a easy target of sexal abuse. SOme of the women on this site are vulnerable and thus easy targets for idiots who fantasize that a woman wants to see his dick
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2023
Then by that logic we shouldn't need a code of conduct or laws at all. We should all just know whats wrong.
Solace wrote:
Then by that logic we shouldn't need a code of conduct or laws at all. We should all just know whats wrong.

do you need a 'code of conduct' to tell you not to slap someone in the face in the street or do you rely on common sense and the law ??
Solace​(dom male)
You seem to be taking this personally. No I don't need a code of conduct to tell me things, just like I don't send unsolicited nudes to girls I have something called morals which don't have to be what others have morals. That last bit being an important point.

A code of conduct, and laws are what is enforced by authorities. I have the impression that you feel I am arguing for this behavior, which is not true. I am arguing for the cementing of rules and regulation. I single line of text in the code of conduct will do. Similarly there isn't anything I saw about Findom's yet they get banned from this sight. It should be there as well.
Solace wrote:
You seem to be taking this personally. No I don't need a code of conduct to tell me things, just like I don't send unsolicited nudes to girls I have something called morals which don't have to be what others have morals. That last bit being an important point.

A code of conduct, and laws are what is enforced by authorities. I have the impression that you feel I am arguing for this behavior, which is not true. I am arguing for the cementing of rules and regulation. I single line of text in the code of conduct will do. Similarly there isn't anything I saw about Findom's yet they get banned from this sight. It should be there as well.

oh so you have the impression I think you are arguing for their behaviour ?

Yes I do, I really do and that is why you write "You seem to be taking this personally"

You're Godamn right I take it personally.!
Solace​(dom male)
Then I suggest you and others with that impression re-read what I've said without inserting what you think of me.

Right now we have a wonderful mod named Villanelle who acts quite well on behalf of the community. As she's said she will speak to the individual if you report them. Later, we may not have Villanelle. We may have someone who adheres strictly to the code of conduct. Letter of the law is what actually serves as the basis for protection via authority.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
I have had a few dic pics sent my way, however a vast majority of them come from people who have no interest in me, as a person and I have no interest in them, but I have found that most of men in here I have spoken with have good manners and don't do this unless asked and are happy to do so.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
CSI wrote:
I forgot one part -- best way to handle it. Well you know they aren't looking for anyone in particular if they send it to anyone and everyone. Ignoring and/or blocking is always an option, but I always enjoy either rating and critiquing said photo or doing some quick photo editing and adding a hat, a moustache, a poncho, a knife, or cut marks along it. Or send one that is bigger and better looking that I have saved in my collection for just such an occasion.

White Knight wrote:
Or you could just send back :-

“Awww it’s like a cock, but smaller “

I just just want to point out that SPH is a huge factor within Femdom and often dick pics are often sent for this reason without consent so you will "Domme them by Proxy". They are often sent for the criticism, put downs and critiquing because they get off on this ...unfortunately they do so with "consent" and try to do covertly and for their own amusement. To me is sad IMO Because when boiled down, the intent just isn't Femdom and your just cheaper than using Pay to play (not allowed on Cage). But hell yeah, if you enjoy critiquing and put downs go for it! Fair is fair. Sometimes you need to find something out of the idiot behaviours to make you smile.

SPH. Small penis humiliation
Miki
Miki • Jan 13, 2023
I did send a Full Frontal nude, but I asked first. That should go for cock shots. I have not been sent any in my years here, but if a dude asks.. sure. I just imagine sucking it.
SlaveCass​(sub male)
SlaveCass​(sub male) • Jan 13, 2023
Please don't indulge the gaslighting jackass that's implying it's okay if it's not written down, whether they meant to or not.

As has already been mentioned it is sexual harassment and is a crime even when not strictly cited.

It's not okay just because it's a kink site, it is never okay and should definitely be reported.

It is never your responsibility to avoid them or to not invite them, it is not something in your profile and is most certainly not something you deserve for any reason, short of literally ask for it.

Unfortunately some people just aren't decent and the best we can do is minimise the damage, just report and block them and hopefully they're stopped before they reach anyone vulnerable.