Online now
Online now

Dick pics

Miki
1 year ago • Jan 13, 2023
Miki • Jan 13, 2023
Like I said, if they ask first it's ok. I can always say "No Thanks". Depends on the mood I am in.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2023
SlaveCass, Its recommended you look up the definition of gaslighting before you weaken the meaning of the word further. Its a terrible thing that is certainly not happening here.

Nor have you paid attention that I'm not endorsing it in anyway.
Miki
Miki • Jan 13, 2023
Sorry I posted here, No guy has ever sent me a dick pic unsolicited or otherwise. I have run into jerks, sure, but no one did that to me.
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 13, 2023
xhibiting wrote:
thanx V.

I was wondering if guys really think it's okay since this is a BDSM site where women like me are experimenting with submission, but yes, I will report in the future.

It is a great shame though, some of the guys are really nice and polite and I feel very let down when without any warning at all, my screen is filled up with some guys turkeyneck.

xixbiting,

The question is what do you think?
It doesn't matter what the owner of a turkey neck thinks since you are the recipient of said turkey neck...
If you did not consent (and in this sub-culture , consent is the key word.
I'mME

Re: Dick pics

I'mME • Jan 13, 2023
IronWorld wrote:
xhibiting wrote:
I really don't know how to deal with guys sending me unsolicited dick pics. I mean, is this something guys think will turn a woman on ?

My dick pic is the first image on my profile.

Iron World,.

People who have reasoning skills, I hope would realize that they may see some nudity when visiting other peoples profile page.

The key difference is I don't consent to seeing some strangers tallywhacker in my box. 99.9% of women are of the same mindset. It's not that I don't like cocks, it's that if we may have had something in common, I will have forgotten about it after opening my mail up and seeing something that now even if we were compatible that is a spoiler . ...

If one asks for a cock pic, then that becomes consent, fill up that space.

Last edited by * on Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 13, 2023
Solace wrote:
Thank you for the magazine link White Knight, I rarely peruse that section.

However, I wouldn't consider a magazine article even if published by the cage to be the code of conduct. Especially not when the title of said article has the words "tips" in it or when there is a viable and separate code of conduct. After finding and reading the community standards and the code of conduct I don't actually see anything about unsolicited nudes.

I am not endorsing this action and frankly condone it myself, but the current letter of the law written says these individuals commit no crime. If this is to be rectified, it should be added to the code of conduct or perhaps users have the option to turn off images sent to them.

Solace,

There may not be anything written but unsolicited cock pics is a violation of someone's consent.
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 13, 2023
Solace wrote:
Then by that logic we shouldn't need a code of conduct or laws at all. We should all just know whats wrong.

Solace

Is consent not the basis of this lifestyle? Yes or no?
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 13, 2023
Miki wrote:
Like I said, if they ask first it's ok. I can always say "No Thanks". Depends on the mood I am in.

Miki,.

It's a conser violation which is the basis of this entire thing. I'm not sure why some will not call it what it is.
Unsolicited cock pics are for losers. Now I realize that some makes don't know this and think this is a good leader in and if taught that it is a conser violation, I have no doubt that some would never do it again. It's the gazillions of others that despite all the articles and piece writings (hahahah get it) on this topic that still do it.

I'm no prude but it's makes me feel some kind of way when I open my mail and there is some ducking cock that I don't know.

Then there are the details .
If you are going to send a cock pic some send one at half mast, or not awake at all. In poor lighting , or with one straggly hair sticking off at a weird angle and they had to do a closeup.

Lmao. I have more but I can't continue.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2023
I get them, fair number sent and why? Having a dick does not make a person a sub or a dom, nor does it create attraction. I am interested in the person, not the bits, bits come later.

Its not rocket science, intimate exposure in public is a crime, its a police matter if done. So why is it ok here, or on the net in general? Its not ok to flash your genitals in a pub, or in the park, or on the train, standing at your front window, so what kind of person thinks its ok in an email, or by pm. The kink world is based on consent, its the foundation, but it is in the non kink world, so why without that enthusiastic consent is it ok to flash to a complete stranger.

I think this should be a first offence banning issue, its a police matter in the physical world, a crime. Its a crime here too.
xhibiting​(sub female){none}
dollMaker wrote:
I think this should be a first offence banning issue, its a police matter in the physical world, a crime. Its a crime here too.

banning thr account doesn't mean much when the user can instantly create a new one and then come back to harrass even more. There should be an IP ban on top of it. The admins can see what IP's were used, and since most users use a WIFI from home and their mobile phones to log in, both IP should be blacklisted

yep, I said it now