Online now
Online now

Dick pics

Solace​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 13, 2023
Solace​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2023
I'mME, Rape is wrong. I haven't conversed with anyone here who thinks differently. Its considered wrong in public and here. Yet many members of this community actively idolize CNC, consensual non-Consent, or in layman's terms: Rape.

We had a lovely little forum aimed at expressing stories from CNC, and particularly popular story involved a setup where the Dom had a stranger threaten his girl on the subway to have her cum in public. In that moment as it was described she felt very real fear, and in the moment its very difficult to argue she was consenting.

The point is, our community toes the line with some troubling things and frankly dangerous things. Some things that a very significant number of people in the world might consider illegal or immoral. For those willing to read what I say rather than insert their impressions, I am not arguing that the story I reference or the things we do here are bad and should stop. I am arguing, again for the third or so time, that if we are going to punish or remove members for their interests in space, then that action should be clearly written as a no no. If we all agree that an action is a no no, it is the tiniest measure of effort for the site to enter a line.

Do I want a line saying no unsolicited nudes?
Yes.

Do I think we need the line saying no unsolicited nudes?
Also yes, We are a diverse group of sometimes clashing sexual morals from countries with different laws around the world with both old and new members to the lifestyle. Spell it out like the ten commandments and have it be done.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2023
xhibiting wrote:
dollMaker wrote:
I think this should be a first offence banning issue, its a police matter in the physical world, a crime. Its a crime here too.

banning thr account doesn't mean much when the user can instantly create a new one and then come back to harrass even more. There should be an IP ban on top of it. The admins can see what IP's were used, and since most users use a WIFI from home and their mobile phones to log in, both IP should be blacklisted

yep, I said it now

You are correct, but even doing that does not work, VPNs can get people around that. I felt that giving a warning, and waiting for more offences to happen was, in the case of non consensual indecent exposure not strong enough. Its a serious problem and various countries round the world are trying to come up with legislation to combat it. Not sure how that would work with people harassing people in other countries. Time will tell.
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 13, 2023
xhibiting wrote:
dollMaker wrote:
I think this should be a first offence banning issue, its a police matter in the physical world, a crime. Its a crime here too.

banning thr account doesn't mean much when the user can instantly create a new one and then come back to harrass even more. There should be an IP ban on top of it. The admins can see what IP's were used, and since most users use a WIFI from home and their mobile phones to log in, both IP should be blacklisted

I did 2njoy your humor, turnkey necks.....🤣😂 And I caught your sarcasm which I enjoyed just as much. ❤️

yep, I said it now
Kurai Mori​(dom male)
Kurai Mori​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2023
I like the story that I had read, posted somewhere, about the lady who was so (not) impressed with the photo she received. That she shared it with everyone and eventually it made its way back to the man's wife and family in the process... of being shared.

To me - the unsolicited dick pic is no different than the proverbial man in a trench coat coming up to you in public and wa-la there it is... the flash.

Yes there is some legalese on the matter, but as I am no lawyer nor do I have any interest going down that rabbit hole. I will refrain from taking a stance on that point.

I'm in agreement with everyone else who has said it - in their various ways - it is a violation of consent. I do not nor did not agree to see said item.

I don't know if I posted it here or elsewhere - but the unsolicited dick pic is best described as doing this in any social setting. If you are so impressed with your manhood, by all means whip it out and ask people if they'll shake your dick instead of your hand, as it is simply that impressive. And if you do that on a regular basis - then by all means continue to do it online.
But if you aren't doing it in public - why are you doing it online? Because you feel you are invisible? Don't count on that - they can find you.

As the saying goes - We have ways of finding and getting to you.
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 13, 2023
Solace,

What does rape and CNC have to do with what I presented to you? I believe my question to you was clear, I don't think I could make it any clearer?
Consent is the difference between abuse and TTTWD. (These things that we do)
I did not address anything (nada, nunca) on the subject of whether The Cage has a guideline or rule about unsolicited dick pics. I asked you a question, no response except some kind of weird writing comparing rape, CNC kinks to unsolicited cock pictures being sent to people that did not ask for them. Usually complete strangers I might add.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2023
I"mME, I did. you asked about consent, and gave a direct example of when our community toes the line with consent. When consent isn't needed. Yes consent is the absolute basis of this community...and yet...CNC. I thought I was clear, I didn't think I could be any clearer.

My argument is the same it has been since my first post. This is wrong, I agree its wrong, but we really should have it in the community code of conduct to met out punishment both for now and protection in the future should authority mindset change.
xhibiting​(sub female){none}
SubDraco wrote:
return the favor. send them dick pics in return.

sounds like the perfect karma but it blow up in your face if the person reports you for sending unsolicited pics icon_wink.gif
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged}
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged} • Jan 13, 2023
xhibiting wrote:
SubDraco wrote:
return the favor. send them dick pics in return.

sounds like the perfect karma but it blow up in your face if the person reports you for sending unsolicited pics icon_wink.gif

Ah well I guess that makes sense.
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 13, 2023
Solace wrote:
I"mME, I did. you asked about consent, and gave a direct example of when our community toes the line with consent. When consent isn't needed. Yes consent is the absolute basis of this community...and yet...CNC. I thought I was clear, I didn't think I could be any clearer.

My argument is the same it has been since my first post. This is wrong, I agree its wrong, but we really should have it in the community code of conduct to met out punishment both for now and protection in the future should authority mindset change.

Solace
You are comparing 2 different things. CNC starts with negotiations, limits, and it is something that people participate in with their partners, people that know.

Then there is the stranger online sending a pic of their cock to a complete stranger. Many times without even a word accompanying it!!

I do not see any comparable points between these subjects.

One is a kink and the other is just cock.

One is with consent has limits and the other is just strange cock from a stranger.

This time you did answer my question .