Online now
Online now

Experience with a pro domme

gillesderais​(sub male)
1 year ago • Feb 11, 2023

Experience with a pro domme

gillesderais​(sub male) • Feb 11, 2023
I tried reaching out to a pro domme with a view to serving her. She emailed me saying I could schedule a call with her the next day. When I emailed her to do this the following morning, she didn't reply for 12 hours, by which time the slot she had previously offered, and which I wanted, was gone. She didn't apologize but just said she was busy working. Is it common for pro dommes to be like this? Is she playing mind games with me as part of the role? Or am I over-sensitive? I do t know if I should ignore this and get back to her, try another mistress or what...
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 11, 2023
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Feb 11, 2023
Unless this was explicitly agreed upon when you first started, even if it is meant as some sort of mental fuckery, it is lazy at best. Likely, it was simply unprofessionalism. If this individual claims to be a pro, they should be approaching their Dominance with the same level of commitment as one would to an actual job. "Busy working" is not an excuse without even trying to reach out to you to explain the situation and offer an alternative time that works for you.

Is it possible that this is not a pro Domme, but just a person trying to get money out of you in exchange for a service that is not special in any way, but simply something two normal people would share because they are attracted to one another?

If this is indeed a legitimate pro Domme, then the service provided should be tailored to your preferences, or at the very least to a specific and higher than normal standard in an area where the Domme excels. Either way, it should be discussed beforehand and upheld throughout the experience, just as you would expect from any professional. Otherwise, there is no reason for money to even be involved.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
1 year ago • Feb 13, 2023
Miki • Feb 13, 2023
Those aren't a great thing to get mixed up with. A fair number are scams. It's all about "the bag".
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • Feb 13, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • Feb 13, 2023
Here are no Pro dommes and as you might know, all people are different ... but anyway, I wouldn't think too much. She said she was busy, so that's it, period. You both never talked or negotiated, that is not a dynamic. People have a private life and sometimes things don't work.
Ask yourself if you want that. It is your money, your choice and in your hands. I'm not a fan of unreliability, but that's me and maybe that Im German 😉

Good luck and I hope she has a good reputation.