Online now
Online now

In His honor

OwnedHouseslut
1 year ago • Feb 28, 2023
OwnedHouseslut • Feb 28, 2023
I was reading last night- there is a new "tattoo" jewelry trend out there. The pictures I saw were of bracelets. They looked real.
I am sure he would love that- don't forget coma or not- hearing is the last thing to go.
new Luna​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 2, 2023
new Luna​(sub female) • Mar 2, 2023
Thank you. We continue to talk to him every day telling him we love him and miss him and how much we need him. Asking him to open up his eyes and wake up as we are here waiting for him . His sister is a wreck as well as myself.. thank you
new Luna​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 2, 2023

Re: In His honor

new Luna​(sub female) • Mar 2, 2023
[quote="His naughty girl"]I have a delicate question to ask and would appreciate some suggestions on what to purchase and wear in honor of my Dom
My Dom who I love dearly with all my heart is in a coma and honestly most likely won't make it. It's been 2 months and he is getting worse instead of better.
Now I have to accept the fact that I am going to lose him and I know I won't ever forget him but I would also like some kind of daily reminder too.
I was thinking of buying either a necklace or bracelet or even a ring so that every time I looked at it, touched it, it would always remind me of him but I am conflicted if this is ok and then as to what to buy.
Any suggestions would be appreciated
Please no negative if you disagree with me in wanting something in his honor just at least respect it. Thank you.

Update;
I have decided to go with an infinity symbol , names on each one with a rope bracelet in our favourite rope color. I got one for him and one for me to wear. Now I know he cannot wear it right now but best case he wears it upon waking up after getting better ..worse case I will place it upon his wrist and he will be buried with it and I will have the other on my wrist so we will always have that piece of each other till we meet again
Thank you all for the suggestions
OwnedHouseslut
1 year ago • Mar 3, 2023
OwnedHouseslut • Mar 3, 2023
I love what you decided. It is beautiful.
Miki
1 year ago • Mar 3, 2023

Re: In His honor

Miki • Mar 3, 2023
[quote="His naughty girl"]
His naughty girl wrote:
I have a delicate question to ask and would appreciate some suggestions on what to purchase and wear in honor of my Dom
My Dom who I love dearly with all my heart is in a coma and honestly most likely won't make it. It's been 2 months and he is getting worse instead of better.
Now I have to accept the fact that I am going to lose him and I know I won't ever forget him but I would also like some kind of daily reminder too.
I was thinking of buying either a necklace or bracelet or even a ring so that every time I looked at it, touched it, it would always remind me of him but I am conflicted if this is ok and then as to what to buy.
Any suggestions would be appreciated
Please no negative if you disagree with me in wanting something in his honor just at least respect it. Thank you.

Update;
I have decided to go with an infinity symbol , names on each one with a rope bracelet in our favourite rope color. I got one for him and one for me to wear. Now I know he cannot wear it right now but best case he wears it upon waking up after getting better ..worse case I will place it upon his wrist and he will be buried with it and I will have the other on my wrist so we will always have that piece of each other till we meet again
Thank you all for the suggestions

I think that's a great idea, Ma'am. I had not checked your profile before my initial response. Indeed the loss of a loved one, however one terms it-- deserves as much a memorial as the "one left behind" sees fit. I do not intend to be offensive or coarse in the least, but if you were 25 or 40 I'd discourage any permanent marking, but you're a bit past that.

Fuck me------- I can't word this right... I suck with words at times... But, fortunately I don't have to. You have come up with the perfect way to preserve not only his memory but make a statement as to how much the guy meant to you.

Even if you meet another, he will not be a "replacement"-- never.. But he can carve his own path with you and you with him, if that is your desired destiny.

Best wishes for luck, happiness and fulfilment in all aspects of life to you as you desire and deserve.

Miki M.