Online now
Online now

Mature Women

jeborder​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jan 27, 2018

Mature Women

jeborder​(dom male) • Jan 27, 2018
Hm so not sure if this constitutes as a fetish or not but I have found myself to be attracted to older women. I just find that older women are so sexy, dominant, and mature. Maybe it's just me? Either way, older women, please message me! icon_smile.gif
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • Jan 27, 2018
Hi Jeborder,

Whilst I can see your reasoning for how they can turn all of us men on, do you have a ball park age range of what you expect a mature woman to be? icon_smile.gif
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
That would be called "teleiophilia," having an attraction to people who are significantly older than you.
If you'd like to read a bit, I have a blog post about age gap relationships here:

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=1512&blog_id=12897
cyndi lucy
6 years ago • Jan 28, 2018
cyndi lucy • Jan 28, 2018
There are many women attracted to older men. Is there a word for that as well?
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Jan 28, 2018
Still teleiophilia. :}A teleiophile can be any gender and any sexual orientation. The key is the age gap, towards older people.
Recently, "jungophile" has been coined to describe the opposite- those who are drawn to adults who are significantly younger than they are. But still adults.
jeborder​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jan 30, 2018
jeborder​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2018
Hey! Sorry, been busy. But I'm interested in like 30-50 year olds. And thanks for the post, evergrey icon_smile.gif
Twisted_Secrets​(dom female)
6 years ago • Jan 30, 2018
Look at groups for Cougars or MILFs. I am in my 50's and the oldest sub I have had was 40. Currently one is 30 the other will be 35 next week. Good luck in your search !