Online now
Online now

Where do you find them?

MandatorySub
1 year ago • Mar 24, 2023

Where do you find them?

MandatorySub • Mar 24, 2023
I am still navigating the site but it seems like a lot of Doms and subs on Cage are not actively in a physical in-person dynamic, never have been, or can't because they are in a vanilla relationship irl.

My Question:

Have you ever been in an in-person dynamic with someone? Not a hookup but 5-6 months long at least.

If so, where did you meet them? Did you also have a relationship?

This question is only for people who have actually accomplished and this in real life.

I am really curious about how common and realistic it is. It seems so easy to attain online - but the real world is a different beast.
SirPoison{My CuddleB}
SirPoison{My CuddleB} • Mar 24, 2023
Met her on line. Have owned her 5 plus years. Yes in person now
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Mar 24, 2023
First one was someone who I met on a (mostly)-defunct other fetish site. More recently she was a pro domme who advertized on a site for "Professionals." I actually had more feelings for the first one, and now looking back wish it could have worked. The dynamic was close but not quite right. I was with the pro domme for about six months, but in the end it wasn't fulfilling anymore when it became strictly about the money without any kind of intimacy beyond "Pay me for the session, now go out and spend all the rest of your money on me and go buy me stuff."

Last edited by * on Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total
MandatorySub
MandatorySub • Mar 24, 2023
MissBonnie wrote:
26 years in person.

Wow, congrats! How did you meet?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
MandatorySub wrote:
MissBonnie wrote:
26 years in person.

Wow, congrats! How did you meet?

We met through friends and got together knowing of each other's kinks and fetishes.