Online now
Online now

Never had sex, where do I start with the community?

autisticbarbie
1 year ago • Apr 3, 2023
autisticbarbie • Apr 3, 2023
J I've had a total of 3 sexual partners in my life. I'm 41. Some people are weirded out by it and some think that I'm some kind of saint or nun. Just be honest with folks; I find that helps. And I'd totally figure out how to sell my virginity (JUST KIDDING NEVER DO THIS).
Sultanking​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 3, 2023
Sultanking​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2023
Ok it's up to the person to have sex with people as many times as they want to that's fine
And OK will be honest but some people are not open minded so they won't take you seriously
Also wanted to sell it but in my case not having my virginity is more of a demirit
autisticbarbie
1 year ago • Apr 3, 2023
autisticbarbie • Apr 3, 2023
Sultanking wrote:
Ok it's up to the person to have sex with people as many times as they want to that's fine
And OK will be honest but some people are not open minded so they won't take you seriously
Also wanted to sell it but in my case not having my virginity is more of a demirit

lol right? It's so weird how western gender works. Be well Sultan icon_smile.gif
Miki
1 year ago • Apr 3, 2023
Miki • Apr 3, 2023
I'm just going to remark on what our ghostly OP said for general consumption:

Regardless of the reason why one has not had sexual contact until their age... There is nothing wrong with it, and in communicating it to a potential first partner, read their reaction (or erection) and decide if that bus is worth getting on:

If they inquire too deeply and insistently the "whys" and "wherefores" -- that might be a sign to keep looking. To boil it down to the basics, WHY a person has not had sex until "such and such" age is nobody's fucking business.

If they ask, and you (RHET) reply to the limits of how comfortable you are revealing your past, feelings, and motivations, and still pressure you, that's a fairly sure sign it's time to tell the would-be partner to go shit in his or her hat.

--------------------------------------------------

All that having been said, all this mention of "Christian upbringing" and so-forth. Big fucking deal!

And to be honest, from my POV that is starting to lean towards political commentary, and there is NO room for that garbage here.

Save that shit for Twitter, Facebook and wherever else people on all sides of the issue are talking out of their assholes.
Sultanking​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 3, 2023
Sultanking​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2023
Firstly thanks for the reply
I appreciate any advice and help
Thanks for telling me about the inquiries about the sex live I have had
And im sorry to say but I don't know what is a RHET and I will do if they push too far into my life
Unfortunately for me i belive in religion for most and so I really have to say no sex before marriage as that's a must and a rule that must be followed.
But I will keep an open mind into maybe possible partners and see where that goes
Miki
1 year ago • Apr 3, 2023
Miki • Apr 3, 2023
Sultanking wrote:
And im sorry to say but I don't know what is a RHET and I will do if they push too far into my life
Unfortunately for me i belive in religion for most and so I really have to say no sex before marriage as that's a must and a rule that must be followed.
But I will keep an open mind into maybe possible partners and see where that goes

Sorry.. I take that for granted. When I mean to address someone but no one in particular I write "you" in the rhetorical sense. I am directing my response at no one.

"RHET" simply refers the reader to "rhetorical you"
PS please mind the very bottom of my profile blah. As such I tend to be very literal. Please excuse.
I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
I'mME • Apr 4, 2023
[quote="Miki"]
Sultanking wrote:

Sorry.. I take that for granted. When I mean to address someone but no one in particular I write "you" in the rhetorical sense. I am directing my response at no one.

"RHET" simply refers the reader to "rhetorical you"
PS please mind the very bottom of my profile blah. As such I tend to be very literal. Please excuse.[/quote

Miki,

You do you. You don't have to apologize. ❤️