Online now
Online now

Gay for a man to love being pegged?

Kaleesh Warrior​(switch male)
1 year ago • Apr 11, 2023

Gay for a man to love being pegged?

First off, i dont really know which forum to post this under so i’ll go with fetish since this kinda falls undrr a fetish. And im going way out of my cormfort zone with this one. But i just wanna know if its considered “gay” for me to have it. One of my biggest fantasies is to get pegged by a girl with a canine dildo from somewhere like Bad Dragon, get knotted and filled with fake cum. Or rather “creampied” using any dildo. Since ive gone this far, would it be “gay” to suck/deepthroat the dildo my female partner wears, and get “throatpied/facialed”? Im generally curious cause only 1 person knows i have these kinks and she doesnt consider it gay. I almost feel ashamed for having these kinks.

Please note that all of this is with a female partner with a strap. I would not do anything like this with a guy. Im not homophobic, im just not gay
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 12, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 12, 2023
Agreed. I am as hetero as they cum, and I can tell you my most intense sexual experience came from being pegged by a large 9" strap on. Afterwards, the feeling I had was an indescribable and powerful sensation of total sub space and submission, just a puddle of liquid at her feet.

If you like what you like it is fine, and you shouldn't worry about being thought of as "gay." With that said though, the number of female partners who will actually indulge in strap-on play is pretty low.
I'mME
I'mME • Apr 12, 2023
Sexual acts are not gay, nor or they Dominant or submissive.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Apr 12, 2023
I think you have a misunderstanding of what being "gay" is - it is not a specific kind of sexual play or even a role play. Being gay is when you are attracted to same sex indiviudals. Does not seem like that is what you are asking about - so no you are not gay cause you like anal play including pegging. Enjoy what you enjoy and smile. If your girlfriend wants to play that way and you desire it - thank her and be happy.
Kitzer​(sub female)
Kitzer​(sub female) • Apr 12, 2023
Terrifying notion? There are men who're afraid to wipe their own ass in fear of it being gay. Being gay isn't the worst thing a man could be. But no that's not gay. Silly heteros. So scared that the gay will claim them.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 12, 2023
Anal sex, anal play, including pegging is not gay. Sex acts are only what they are, its the people doing them that then assign a sexuality to the activity, a headspace, dominant, submissive, switch, straight, gay etc.

If you enjoy it, then enjoy it.
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Apr 12, 2023
My hubby loves it and he's as Viking as they come
Enjoy !
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 13, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Apr 13, 2023
I think, on a deeper level, being "Gay", "Bi" or "Straight" relates ONLY to which gender you are sexually attracted. And whichever gender that is, it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

There exists in some instances of BDSM, certain scenarios where an otherwise straight person, that is, attracted physically, sexually, etc only to the opposite sex- may sexually service someone of the same gender under orders from their Superior/dominant. I would even argue that even this act does not make them gay, but rather it is an extreme act of subservience to the one to whom they ARE attracted, which if anything, makes them the opposite of gay.
indiansubforuse​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2023
indiansubforuse​(sub male) • Apr 14, 2023
I started with pegging sucking the dildo gagging. I'm not gay iv git a wife but you can't beat a big fat cock pounding you. Dildo feels nothing like the real thing. Just try it once you don't need to look at the guy just get in doggy positions and enjoy it.
I love it