Online now
Online now

Possible New Master

Real​(sub female){Yes}
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2023

Possible New Master

Real​(sub female){Yes} • Apr 27, 2023
I don’t know a lot about BDSM but I’m learning! I met a Master on Adult Friend Finder. From day one he is telling me that he is the real deal! He’s been a Master for 15 years. I am a Collared Slut with my current Master, I hesitate on giving him up! I had to realize the hard way that he’s a good man! I’m a Brat and I’m needy and constantly Horny! The only bad thing about my Master is that he is Not as horny as me! I need Sex every day, multiple times a day! I am hard to handle! My Master is Married, Bi and has lovers! He has an open Marriage and in my opinion doesn’t need me! I have been bad and have cheated on him and I told him what I did! I was expecting him to release me but he refuses to. I have no idea why but I was very relieved when he said he was keeping me. The New Master that I met tells me every day that he is the real deal and doesn’t like Bi men so he constantly knocks my current master and I like a devoted slave I am refuses to agree with him cause I’ve been with my master for a year and I care for him! I will tell you I am petrified of this new master, in fact I act like a little when I am in his presence! He wants me for his slave and is punishing me for being with my Master! I refuse to leave my Master! I have this thing about distance and my current master is 2 miles away from me and he’s also my friend! This new guy is so mad at me that he insists I am into pain, I am Not I am erotic sub! Because I have lied to him 2x he is bringing a staple gun to staple my clit! I’m a Nurse my job is very important and my patients are my priority but this man wants me to put him first above all! I understand if he is supporting me but he is not! I don’t know how to word this but is there a way to politely say I’m staying with my Master? I’ve put my Master through a lot and My Master could of really beat the hell out of me but he never did! He’s a good Man, so he’s Bi and Married, hell I am not perfect, no1’s perfect! One thing that did learn is that he is a compassionate man and he is sadistic when it comes to punishing but he has a light touch with me for some reason! All help is appreciated! Thank You!
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Personally, I do not think you need to be polite. This new "Master" (if you can even call him that), is violating one of the most basic rules..."don't fuck with someone else's property without permission".

Call on your Brat strength and put him in his place. He is not yours so you owe him no slave level respect.

Tell him to shove his staple gun up his ass and block him.

Do not loose your own values to someone else's desires.

As for your current Master, you need to make a choice. Stay with him or ask to be released. It doesn't sound like either of you are being fulfilled any longer. You both deserve to be happy and if you decide to separate, it is better to do so without hurt and betrayal of trust.

Even if you DO separate, I would Not goto that new guy. He isn't accepting your limits as it is.
    The most loved post in topic
Irish123​(dom male)
Irish123​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2023
Wow lots to unpack, I am just go to agree with SirsBabyDoll he is breaking the cardinal rule don't play with others tuff without permission. I also say he is a predator. Anyone who calls themselves a Master right of the bat is red flag to me. He is insisting you like things he likes and ignoring your input, another red flag. My advice is to tell him to kick rocks and stop communicating with him.

The other issue I see is your cheating, I would explore with your real, actual master why you felt the need to do so.
Just this Irishman's advice
down to earth​(sub female)

Re: Possible New Master

down to earth​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2023
Real wrote:
I don’t know a lot about BDSM but I’m learning! I met a Master on Adult Friend Finder. From day one he is telling me that he is the real deal! He’s been a Master for 15 years. I am a Collared Slut with my current Master, I hesitate on giving him up! I had to realize the hard way that he’s a good man! I’m a Brat and I’m needy and constantly Horny! The only bad thing about my Master is that he is Not as horny as me! I need Sex every day, multiple times a day! I am hard to handle! My Master is Married, Bi and has lovers! He has an open Marriage and in my opinion doesn’t need me! I have been bad and have cheated on him and I told him what I did! I was expecting him to release me but he refuses to. I have no idea why but I was very relieved when he said he was keeping me. The New Master that I met tells me every day that he is the real deal and doesn’t like Bi men so he constantly knocks my current master and I like a devoted slave I am refuses to agree with him cause I’ve been with my master for a year and I care for him! I will tell you I am petrified of this new master, in fact I act like a little when I am in his presence! He wants me for his slave and is punishing me for being with my Master! I refuse to leave my Master! I have this thing about distance and my current master is 2 miles away from me and he’s also my friend! This new guy is so mad at me that he insists I am into pain, I am Not I am erotic sub! Because I have lied to him 2x he is bringing a staple gun to staple my clit! I’m a Nurse my job is very important and my patients are my priority but this man wants me to put him first above all! I understand if he is supporting me but he is not! I don’t know how to word this but is there a way to politely say I’m staying with my Master? I’ve put my Master through a lot and My Master could of really beat the hell out of me but he never did! He’s a good Man, so he’s Bi and Married, hell I am not perfect, no1’s perfect! One thing that did learn is that he is a compassionate man and he is sadistic when it comes to punishing but he has a light touch with me for some reason! All help is appreciated! Thank You!
down to earth​(sub female)
down to earth​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2023
Mrs. My suggestion is don’t talk again with this “Master”. If you are lucky enough to live your life fully and at the same time have someone to guide you and respect. Respect him back . Maybe he is not into sex too much. That will be perfect for me. But have other qualities.

I am very new to this. Rush to fast to a Dom, and just told him that we need to slow down and know each other better, that we need to trust to each other.
, he is very pissed and really not understanding. He lost at the end .

So, leave this other “master” hanging. Stay with what you know. Asking for at least 3 times a week. And spice thinks in the bed so he can be more subject to do it. Get some new ideas and good luck .
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2023
Fair number of red flags with this so called 'master.'

Ignoring a persons limits, identity, preferences by pushing or insisting they aren't is a massive red flag.

Trying to force a non negotiated, not consented to punishment on someone another huge red flag, and that punishment something that is very advanced, requiring a lot of experience/knowledge to use safely, and definitely not on something so delicate another massive red flag.

Also using someone's sexuality as a way to undermine, dismiss, ridicule them is nasty.

My advice, block him and don't speak to them ever again.

There are issues in your current dynamic, those need discussed, lots of frank, honest communication is needed, to either fix, or to move away from, if things can't be sorted out.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 year ago • Apr 28, 2023
Wow that's a lot.....they are a lot of red flags......
Be strong ignore this would be master and cut him off.
There is an etiquette when speaking to a sub who has a master already.
Dishing out punishment before and agreement has been made....really, No!
Talk to your current Master, remember honesty is best.... you may find that he understands and will guide you.....
Stay safe you are new and a lot of people will try to take advantage of that. xxx
Miki
1 year ago • Apr 29, 2023
Miki • Apr 29, 2023
As a hard core brat (but not a Sub), I can identify with what you wrote on that wall-of-text.

(sorry I don't so well with those, I mostly skim before my eyes cross more than they already do, albeit slightly)

Anyway I can identify with the seemingly endless need to boink, (not active any more, maybe boffed-out) ---but it isn't worth losing a stable and seemingly rewarding relationship. Also the "adultfriendfinder" dude-- Maybe he's the real deal, maybe not, but I don't trust Online connections except as conversation partners, ---something you'll not find on that or any other dating/hookup sites--- So even though I'm hardly the relationship type, I also don't need to be, in order to recite the tried-and-true axiom, "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush"-- and certainly not for the reasons you put.

Need to get off more than he wants to get on?? Get Toys.

They not only can they ring your bell many times over, they (sorry guys, just a generalization) -- have an Off switch.

Stay the Course and don't mount that Online Horse. They're often more "Giddyup" than "Go"

--Besides, again Mister Adultfriendfinder might be as-advertised, but if he's all that and a bag of chips, why does he have a listing there?-- Better to be curious than make a reliable guy furious.

(... yes, I need to knock off this Wordsworth crap.)
mastertdowns
1 year ago • Apr 29, 2023
mastertdowns • Apr 29, 2023
As mentioned above, don't break the cardinal rule.

Tell him to fuck off, you never pledged yourself to him, and don't talk with him and more.

If he shows up to where you are, call on your bratty side, take that stapler and staple his sack to his legs. Then call the cops if needed.

He isn't welcome and you need to confide in your bi master.