Online now
Online now

Is it really that difficult…

PhoenixQueen​(dom female)
11 months ago • May 17, 2023

Is it really that difficult…

PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • May 17, 2023
To spend just five minutes reading someone’s profile before messaging them? It’ll save you a lot of time and effort if it turns out you probably won’t be compatible. My profile clearly says that even though I’m a switch, I’m in search of a Dom atm. So, *why* am I getting messages from submissive men asking me to be their Mistress? You’re just wasting both our times and irritating the hell outta me. Read. People’s. Profiles. Before. You. Message. Them. This goes for EVERYONE btw. It’s not that hard.
    The most loved post in topic
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • May 17, 2023
Amen! It's like hardly anyone reads profiles! Hell, tons of people can't even be bothered to fill in their damn profile to have something for someone to read! (Then wonder why they get no interest.)

Like you said, it is such a waste of time reading and deleting crap that someone messaged you because they clearly didn't read anything on your profile (or if they did read, then they didn't care or comprehend what it said).

Then of course people are *gasp* *shocked* at the lack of interest or lack of compatibility when had they read the profile (or had their profile filled in) it would not have even been an issue to begin with.

It is complete laziness and disrespect for other people's time and energy.
PhoenixQueen​(dom female)
PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • May 17, 2023
DeepEmbrace wrote:
Amen! It's like hardly anyone reads profiles! Hell, tons of people can't even be bothered to fill in their damn profile to have something for someone to read! (Then wonder why they get no interest.)

Like you said, it is such a waste of time reading and deleting crap that someone messaged you because they clearly didn't read anything on your profile (or if they did read, then they didn't care or comprehend what it said).

Then of course people are *gasp* *shocked* at the lack of interest or lack of compatibility when had they read the profile (or had their profile filled in) it would not have even been an issue to begin with.

It is complete laziness and disrespect for other people's time and energy.

Girl! PREACH!!! 😂
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • May 17, 2023
jkillaaa - you have hit the nail on the head, lmfao

Seriously, though, still not an excuse, lollll! Can these people not read and wank at the same time?????
mastertdowns
mastertdowns • May 17, 2023
It's not hard. Before you blindly message someone, read the profile and try not to think with your pathetic small head.

If men are that desperate then they are not going to be safe to be around.
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
I felt that in my soul. I get alot of couples that want a unicorn that want me to fuck them. I'm a sub through and through. I had to put in my bio in more details that I am not a unicorn and won't fuck your wife. I still get people that reach out in hopes...
mastertdowns
11 months ago • May 18, 2023
mastertdowns • May 18, 2023
Well they are lucky that you have not taken advantage of...

Sure come to this hotel room, $100 a session, catch, you just need to blindfolded and tied up. Why? That is a secret. (Bound you let in big D Bob who doesn't care and screws anything)

You prepare some masturbation toy's with warm lube.

Halfway through? Why is this strap-on hairy and feel so realistic? Only to make it feel more authentic and it's the best on the market.

Done you usher out big D Bob and make yourself a little messy in the process of unbinding.

Sorry just a devious thought that came to mind.

If you can't read then sure come pay the fee.

Lol

Sorry if it offends. Sometimes a hard lesson is the best.
K y i v
11 months ago • May 18, 2023
K y i v • May 18, 2023
Male subs are a special kind of desperate.. Here and everywhere.