Online now
Online now

Where are the pups at?

Musetta​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 8, 2023

Where are the pups at?

Musetta​(sub female) • Jun 8, 2023
*looks under and behind a few things before throwing a mini-tantrum and having a pout*
Are there any pups on here?
Musetta​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 11, 2023
Musetta​(sub female) • Jun 11, 2023
amoda wrote:
hi icon_smile.gif

Hellooo! I was starting to worry this was a pup free zone! 🥳
RedPups
10 months ago • Jun 12, 2023
RedPups • Jun 12, 2023
The sad reality is that most of the pup stuff is taken over by the gay community. It’s nearly impossible to find a kinky women into the pet play pup stuff
Musetta​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 12, 2023
Musetta​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2023
Taken over by? I never knew much about the history of pup play. But I’d love to know more.
I was hoping all, of pupdom would tap in to say hi, regardless of orientation.

I’m a Little. Lots of us LOVE pups and pets.
How did you get into it Redpups?
Miki
10 months ago • Jun 13, 2023
Miki • Jun 13, 2023
[See Below]

Last edited by * on Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total
Miki
Miki • Jun 13, 2023
[quote="Miki"]
Musetta wrote:
Taken over by? I never knew much about the history of pup play. But I’d love to know more.
I was hoping all, of pupdom would tap in to say hi, regardless of orientation.

I’m a Little. Lots of us LOVE pups and pets.
How did you get into it Redpups?

Sorry to be rude. You're asking "Where the Pups At?" but by a subsequent post you state that you "don't know much about pup play?

Child, what on Earth do you mean?

(I'm Asian and I cannot speak Black. "other than that" )

Guys who don't understand.. Well.. "Them cats is Dawgs"
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
You don't have to know everything about something to be interested in it, Miki. Sounds like Musetta has a legit interest and question.

I wouldn't say that the pup scene has been "taken over" by the gay community.... Rather historically the community based pup scene has come from the gay leather community. An important distinction.

I'm not a pup but I am close to quite a few, of all genders and orientations. The pup community is one of the most accepting, as long as you're not a jerk. I mean... they're literally puppies. They're nice and accepting unless you take their toy lol.

I am not sure about pups on here, but most larger cities have puppy moshes that are open to everyone. Often the group is called "your city-PAH" (ie: Den-PAH is Denver pups and handlers- it's common group name across the country). Colorado is also home to one of the biggest puppy events called Puppies in the Mountains.

Again, I want to reiterate that the pup scene, even if taking place in gay bars and stuff, is extremely open and affirming. I know handlers of all genders and orientations.

*Hides all squeaky toys in preparation of puppies on the cage.
    The most loved post in topic
Notely
Notely • Jun 13, 2023
Musetta Is pretty cool great place here on cafe she got good sense of words I seen her on SL online another world at club that girl can dance few meetings at omega Library she a kind soul good to a pup 🐶. Pup holder’s are rare Teachers. But you never know can go further great connection spark of going the distance of meeting.
Musetta​(sub female)
Musetta​(sub female) • Jun 13, 2023
[quote="Miki"]
Miki wrote:

Sorry to be rude. You're asking "Where the Pups At?" but by a subsequent post you state that you "don't know much about pup play?

Child, what on Earth do you mean?

(I'm Asian and I cannot speak Black. "other than that" )

Guys who don't understand.. Well.. "Them cats is Dawgs"

Your rudeness is forgiven Miki, for both misunderstanding my post, and trying to bring the AAVE 😜.

Thanks Chara, and thanks Laura for the history! My pup history gets fuzzy sometimes.
One of the best things about the pup community is how sweet and welcoming they are. I thought it would be cool to chit chat with those on here.
Any one else experiment with pet play?