Online now
Online now

Different types of poly dynamics

silentnotes​(sub female){Looking }
6 months ago • Oct 20, 2023
Hey, personally I am in a poly relationship. My boyfriend has another girlfriend, but we both discussed that the both of us can date other people regardless of gender and we`re happy with that. Everyone is a bit different and it`s about finding what works for you, like with most things in life.
We did agree on some rules, like telling each other if we meet someone and some more.
Steellover​(sub male)
6 months ago • Oct 21, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 21, 2023
My ideal poly dynamic would be different from most, and it isn't necessarily what is right for everyone. My domme would be my lover, best friend, and romantic partner, someone I would both submit to and serve, and be a companion and partner to whom I would be exclusively faithful. However, as the dominant, She would reserve the right to have other partners, as many as she wanted, to be sexually satisfied in whatever manner she wishes. As the domme, she gets to be polyamorous, as the sub I am monogamous with her exclusively. (though at her discresion, she may order me to service her lovers as part of the humiliation fetish aspect of it.)

In other words, the men in her life would be compartmentalized into boxes like:

-Guy A: Friend with benefits,
-Guy B, Jerk (not a friend) but a great lay; screw his brains out then throw him out,
-Guy C (me): Submissive boy toy, romantic partner and life companion.

Or maybe there is a "Guy D" too, part time BDSM play partner and occasional friend with benefits.

I had a discussion with a pro domme I visited once, who described her love life in these terms. I would have loved to be her "Guy C" in that scenario, but lived too far away to be anything but "Guy D" for one day.