Online now
Online now

Hookups

I'mME
8 months ago • Aug 15, 2023
I'mME • Aug 15, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
Scattered thoughts.

For safety, a BDSM club makes sense to me... not a perfect fix but seems safer and more practical than a profile on a hook up site. At least you've narrowed your potentials to something beyond vanilla, since time saving is a goal.

Another thought is a fuck buddy (FB). Sort of an in-between. i've 'hooked' regularly with a Guy for the last three years. What we have is straightforward (gayforward?). He calls or texts me and asks if i'm available, i prep, unlock my back door and am waiting naked and ass up on my bed. Over three years, we have naturally come to know what we want from each other. It's all sexual with no strings. i've had other similar FB's that are not complicated, time consuming relationships. The truth is they take less time than a committed relationship or a hook up because we already have all the mundane stuff out to the way.

Re safety, there's this:
" Forty-eight percent of perpetrators were in a committed relationship with the victim that included previous consensual sex, 14% were in a committed relationship with the victim that did not include previous consensual sex, 20% were in a casual relationship with the victim that included previous consensual sex, and 18% were in a casual relationship with the victim that did not include previous consensual sex."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4467962/#:~:text=Forty%2Deight%20percent%20of%20perpetrators,previous%20consensual%20sex%2C%20and%2018%25

Hey TallSlenderGuy,
Thank you for the stats. The Op was speaking on folks that they knew.