Online now
Online now

sub tipping DOM for training?

ellievillhakaptan
10 months ago • Jun 14, 2023

sub tipping DOM for training?

ellievillhakaptan • Jun 14, 2023
Newbie sub in training here.
My Dom told me today that he just read an article about a Dom who requires his subs to tip him for their training. He said the Dom felt it helped reinforce the submissive's position in the D/s relationship

Two questions:
1. How common is this practice?
2. How would a sub decide what to tip?!
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2023
Not common at all but it is your choice to agree or disagree.

In a healthy dynamic, expectations and desires are expressed, limits set and respected by both or all parties. If you choose to agree with tipping do so only if you feel free and safe to express if and when you oppose the practise.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
I hope that you aren’t falling for that utter BS. Ask him is he’s a “findom” and if so, he should have disclosed this up front. Financial dominance is generally performed consensually and very upfront. The person giving the tributes (tips) get off on that. You shouldn’t be paying someone to train you… especially if you are in a romantic relationship. I’m not one to throw around this but beware, this is a red flag.
    The most loved post in topic
Notely
Notely • Jun 14, 2023
Tips? Of all out of the 22 splendid years within D/s that's a trap of Manipulation not cool. This is not anyfans. What bridge did he fall off? Was he high when said this?
NO such thing as sub tipping.
Did he find this on Dumb and Dumber of Doms cause sounds really lazy nothing of D/s.
Girl you should be his only personal burlesque gal he should be tipping you allowance The Hand that leads cherishes his sub and helps her grow and supports allow to bloom.

He's not for you to focus on when you walk away he could lead into more traps and get out why you can.

Dom should be working on themself to be better teacher holding room for you taking responsibility not making you do the work he the ones should be doing sounds like not left mom house yet yup this why I say don't fall for this. if not good for your mental health they not good for you. Dom has to earn your heart and respect they must show it can't just be given. Sub has mind and brain speak up for yourself when its not right ask yourself does this support your life? Because him asking for tips exuse of lazy bum. He not a Man sorry he still a boy must learn to love him self educate himself secure his life get together get his own life and home make room for a sub.
Notely
Notely • Jun 14, 2023
sub tipping ? Scam Artist Dom Rus block and walk away.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jun 14, 2023
Here is my Tip:

If he’s good the tip could be:
“Good job, you should turn Pro someday.”

If he’s no good the tip could be:
“I would suggest you don’t give up your day time job.”

Just a suggestion 🙂.
FC

(Oh wait…. You meant tip as in the financial “to give a gratuity to” for work done and not the “to impart a piece of information or advice”. Noooo, never…. that path leads to madness).

Last edited by * on Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total
trappedperhaps​(sub female)
WTaf are you kidding me? Everyone wants a tip anymore. & as has been said for many years. Don’t forget to tip your bartender’s & wait staff. Plus some… apparently the 20% has increased. Wow Whatever
ellievillhakaptan
ellievillhakaptan • Jun 14, 2023
Thanks for all the great replies. You all have reinforced my gut reaction to his whole tipping line.

So nice to find a place to talk to people openly.