Online now
Online now

Rules and Check Ins

EpicParker​(sub female)
11 months ago • Jun 15, 2023

Rules and Check Ins

EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 15, 2023
I have been in the lifestyle for almost 14 years with the 2 Doms I live with and 4 years with my LDR Dom. We like to do rule changes and dynamic check-ins every 6 months. Sometimes, rules change and check-ins are for mental and physical health. What are some ways you handle your rules? Do you do check-ins throughout the year? Do your rules change?
RiverWolf​(masochist female)
11 months ago • Jun 15, 2023
Rules should change as things grow and change. But this is my good bye to you Parker. No it has nothing to do with chat earlier trust me. That was kind of fun honestly. No this has to do with people in my inbox. My blogs can answer any questions you might have. I may come back some day but it won't be soon.
Notely
11 months ago • Jun 16, 2023
Notely • Jun 16, 2023
I know everyone does it diffren't but I only meet for real meetings for a few weeks in a year and so on and keep growing. They gotta keep going as they lead. I will do my part. I have had a few masters since the early 2000's.
They have to get to know me first by meeting me a few times. I need to know they saying who they are they treat me the same as real by showing effect blueprints the heart reserved only for one that respects it. I don't online I only do real life both of us willing to meet be commited both giving to each other. I am only one for one. I know everyone does it diffren't but trust is a big thing. Collaring comes later when they show effect and blue prints in real online just is not for me honesty is the best policy or its nothing. Yes, it's a two way street. Relocate comes later but I need to know blueprints and facts or I walk sweet words and don't do it. Both voice and cam in a mannerly way I need them to calm their whole house before I even consider I need to know they are unattached or it's nothing they must show proof it's just the ground rules. They need to look like their photo's need to be live talking on cam in grown manner no play play. Being Asexual and Demisexual it has to be a feeling and conversation and me to be really into them on level even soul spark why I only do real I can read people well.
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 16, 2023
slavejewel wrote:
Rules should change as things grow and change. But this is my good bye to you Parker. No it has nothing to do with chat earlier trust me. That was kind of fun honestly. No this has to do with people in my inbox. My blogs can answer any questions you might have. I may come back some day but it won't be soon.

Jewel,
Don't let people run you off.
I hope you reconsider.

Nonya
LilaPio​(sub female)
LilaPio​(sub female) • Jun 16, 2023
Nice to read about this...
I'm very new to this lifestyle and an in-person dynamic for me is difficult. So I can only resort to online dynamics.

How will this rule and check-in work for online dynamics?

Any tips?
Lilapio
EpicParker​(sub female)

The same way they work for in person. You can do it on video

EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 16, 2023
LilaPio wrote:
Nice to read about this...
I'm very new to this lifestyle and an in-person dynamic for me is difficult. So I can only resort to online dynamics.

How will this rule and check-in work for online dynamics?

Any tips?
Lilapio
Notely
Notely • Jun 16, 2023
Whatever works but don't settle for anything less keep your head up.
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
11 months ago • Jun 17, 2023
I've been blessed with a dom that lived 4 hours away. We spent o wr a year building up to the play. Then we both felt like collaring was a gold option for us, then we went for it. We talk 24/7 essentially. He has house rules that rarely change during play.
The house rules:
1. don't speak unless given permission
2. no eye contact unless given permission
3.no clothes during play and if allowed he chooses
4. remember the safewords
5. If there is a family emergency, play stops
6. I will address him as Sir during play
7. I get breaks
Those won't change unless we agree upon changing them, but those are only during play

Now he does give me challenges in between meet ups and I get rewards and punishments if I succeed or fail my tasks. Those are changing and its usually to toy with me