Online now
Online now

What do you think of people that do not read profiles?

Yuan​(dom female)
11 months ago • Jun 18, 2023
Yuan​(dom female) • Jun 18, 2023
I don't think I will ever reply back , if those were the first questions which clearly hints they don't even take time nor the effort to atleast know the bare minimum that I expect them to know. I put it up on the profile for a reason duh .
Yeah there can be some exceptions and I might even communicate (when I am in a good and veryyy patient mood) .
But if I am the one messaging them first , I won't expect them to check my profile but if they do it certainly adds to the charm.
RiverWolf​(masochist female)
11 months ago • Jun 18, 2023
Yes really do. Everything that I get asked is in my checklist for a start but before that it was on my profile. Even now it's bad like I want to type all of that over and over again. Read it yourself and come back or don't and go away. That's my personal opinion.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
10 months ago • Jun 19, 2023
I prefer very short profiles. I approached my Master because he had a couple of sentences. I don’t want to know what someone says about themselves after long thought. I want to speak with them, see how they interact, and I can tell very quickly if someone is worth my time.

I have nothing in my profile about who I am, he had nothing in his, and we’ve been together going on two years. To say that one isn’t serious about finding a partner because they don’t basically write a chapter of a book about themselves is a fallacy.

It is up to the individual and judging someone via a profile, long or short, leads to assumptions and is likely why so many subs here end up in a 1 month thing, thinking they found their Mr. RightDom based off a profile.

To each their own, write it and read it if you want to but don’t get all haughty if someone doesn’t read it. We don’t go to a bar and exchange sheets of paper, and if you meet a nice man at the park do you ask him for a resume? No, you interact and interview.
Daddyslittlebabydoll
Daddyslittlebabydoll • Jun 19, 2023
I totally feel you! Or here's one better... I have only been on this site 1 month and find that MEN will read your profile and KNOW that they don't meet what you require or what you clearly say you want in your profile and still message you anyway knowing they are the total opposite of what you're looking for! (Age, height, body type, etc.) Why do men do this? Or maybe you're right! They're just not reading! Either way, I became so annoyed that I took my entire profile down. And out of curiosity they still message me at least twice a day. SMH
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Jun 19, 2023
It is obvious when someone that did not read my profile contacts me. I consider it to be both lazy and disrespectful. If someone can't be bothered to read a profile or fill out their own profile with useful information, then there is absolutely no way that they could be compatible with me for anything. That shit is an instant no, delete without response, and/or block depending on what bullshit they messaged me.
Miki
10 months ago • Jun 20, 2023
Miki • Jun 20, 2023
Not much, but I am capable of forgiveness, Everyone here is human.