Online now
Online now

What do you think of people that do not read profiles?

event horizon{NotLooking}
10 months ago • Jun 23, 2023
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jun 23, 2023
RiverWolf wrote:
Now perfect my stalker has popped up. Lol. Now this is how easy it is too ignore such people.....

Damn words on a screen. Lol

So needs a butt hurt report...

Anyway point was made or you would've not understood enough to even comment fully.

Now see she's mad because I can't see her in chat and she's blocked so she stalks around looking for places I've made a comment.

Go ahead play the victim yet again.

Now yes I could've made the choice to ignore yet again but I'm not.

Must be odd having me on your mind so much. I've caught things that others have said in chat.

Now seriously as I said the last time and I'll say it again. Just leave me be. This is fucking online get the hell over yourself.

Now I'm going to go back to furthering that you even exist. If you keep harassing me I will end up reporting you. Last warning before I hit the report button.

I'm not harassing anyone or breaking any rules, I'm replying on a public forum post to agree with what kitten and the others were saying. Go ahead and report me if you like. By your own measure, I could report you for replying to what I said. But I won't, because I know it didn't break a rule and I don't like to waste peoples' time.
RiverWolf​(masochist female)
We both know that's a lie... Just because I can't see you in chat and have you blocked doesn't mean I don't see what others reply to you. When you don't get your way of trashing me this is what you do. You hunt for something I've posted on where you can start and play the victim afterwards. Plus maybe you should figure out what harassment means. Now this is the third time I'm saying it. Leave me alone. Don't speak of, to or about me. 3 days later and after kitten and me had a good laugh about this. You show up thinking you know everything. Yet you obviously don't. This will be the last reply. If my name comes across your mouth again I will file legal charges. Which yes I can do.
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jun 23, 2023
RiverWolf wrote:
We both know that's a lie... Just because I can't see you in chat and have you blocked doesn't mean I don't see what others reply to you. When you don't get your way of trashing me this is what you do. You hunt for something I've posted on where you can start and play the victim afterwards. Plus maybe you should figure out what harassment means. Now this is the third time I'm saying it. Leave me alone. Don't speak of, to or about me. 3 days later and after kitten and me had a good laugh about this. You show up thinking you know everything. Yet you obviously don't. This will be the last reply. If my name comes across your mouth again I will file legal charges. Which yes I can do.

LOL okay.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Jun 23, 2023
Pretty funny - I clicked on yours and it does not exist - for me, I always read profiles. I am looking for something that tells me why I might want to learn more about you. I know some people do not like to write very much about themselves, for different reasons I am sure, but to me when someone takes the time to at least provide a little information, it makes me feel like they want you to know who they are and also what they are looking for or want. It helps me fliter and I personally appreciate it when there is some information.
Who's doesn't exist? I know mine is small but that's because my interest at the moment only rests with making friends. Which is why most things are turned off. If I've got an interest in finding it'll change until then it won't.
Yeah kind of sad that the person I was talking with isn't the one with the issue and the issue didn't even begin until after the talk was over. Yet certain people will say that I started with them where I can't see them. Kind of sad really. Lying to play a victim and such. I see a lot I just usually choose not to reply.
autisticbarbie
autisticbarbie • Jun 23, 2023
RuleMaker wrote:
I just ignore them. They don't deserve a reply of any kind.

I've started just blocking them from the jump when the message comes in. I used to ignore them, but I realized that these same people will start hitting you up multiple times over months. I get so many messages here I don't always remember the usernames. I think it's easier to just block them after they've proven that they suck so they can't waste any additional time.
10 months ago • Jun 24, 2023
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jun 24, 2023
submissivejewishgirl wrote:
RuleMaker wrote:
I just ignore them. They don't deserve a reply of any kind.

I've started just blocking them from the jump when the message comes in. I used to ignore them, but I realized that these same people will start hitting you up multiple times over months. I get so many messages here I don't always remember the usernames. I think it's easier to just block them after they've proven that they suck so they can't waste any additional time.

10000%, I'm the same way lol. Before I turned off dms and email I would block people who messaged me all the time. Same as you, I ignored them at first, but then they'd message me again 2 or 3 more times. So I started blocking, and some I even block pre-emptively. If I see a profile of someone I know I would not like to interact with, I'll block them to prevent the chance.