Online now
Online now

Stupid questions for Women

kaoh
9 months ago • Jul 25, 2023
kaoh • Jul 25, 2023
Not for nothing but this string reminds me of college. I would write fiction and be critiqued in open class. Never once did I hear back what I had written in my own story.

I thank you all for showing me what I am thinking.
I'mME
9 months ago • Jul 27, 2023
I'mME • Jul 27, 2023
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
Hey Everyone!

What do you think of the idea of making a separate, mirrored thread aimed at asking the MEN questions? Or do you think asking the questions here better just to group it all together?

SBD,

I like the concept of an asking men forum. I would vote for a separate thread, then this thread can continue, grow.
kaoh
9 months ago • Jul 31, 2023
kaoh • Jul 31, 2023
What are your thoughts on period sex?
I have never had a problem earning "red wings" and most women I have been with seem to enjoy it.
Is it pleasurable for you? More pleasurable? Does it help to alleviate period 'symptoms' or are you just playing along for your horndog?
purecarnality​(sub female)
9 months ago • Aug 2, 2023
Does it feel “better” not sure, but I was way more horny on certain days of my cycle. I can’t speak for us all, but yes, orgasms do relieve cramps and I would often cum at night to get better sleep. Then I got diagnosed with endometriosis and it got so bad that nothing helped.

The blood is normally always the turn off when talking with guys. Typically if he isn’t interested in tasting me, he won’t be into period sex.
kaoh
8 months ago • Aug 6, 2023
kaoh • Aug 6, 2023
This one is going to be touchy but now that we have stupid questions for women and men, what is the appetite for Stupid Questions for LGBTQ+ and Stupid Questions for Straights?
autisticbarbie
8 months ago • Aug 20, 2023
autisticbarbie • Aug 20, 2023
I'm here for both as long as folks are respectful and it doesn't turn into a jerry springer episode. I say go for it and if it gets outta hand the mods will shut it down so not tons of risk icon_smile.gif

kaoh wrote:
This one is going to be touchy but now that we have stupid questions for women and men, what is the appetite for Stupid Questions for LGBTQ+ and Stupid Questions for Straights?
autisticbarbie
never tried this but will report back if it ever happens lol

Bondsbondsman wrote:
Became interesting. What do women think about when they fuck a man with a strapon?
autisticbarbie
I don't do it because of religious brainwashing, but I do become more sensitive and sexual during that time

kaoh wrote:
What are your thoughts on period sex?
I have never had a problem earning "red wings" and most women I have been with seem to enjoy it.
Is it pleasurable for you? More pleasurable? Does it help to alleviate period 'symptoms' or are you just playing along for your horndog?