Online now
Online now

Favorite protocols

chattel​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 29, 2023

Favorite protocols

chattel​(sub female) • Jun 29, 2023
For those in a Master/slave relationship or wanting a Master/slave relationship and use protocols as part of the dynamic.

What are the most important or favorite protocols that you require or would use?

Did you or would you add more as you go or do you have a list from the beginning that must be followed?
    The most loved post in topic
Nitrev​(dom male)
Nitrev​(dom male) • Jun 29, 2023
Most importantly in protocol to me would be conduct: that is if you are going to refer to me as Sir/Master and yourself as my slave, I want you to be a person that I am proud share that association with. That can mean being humble and impressing others, but it also means reflecting my personal morals, such as respecting others as I do. This occurred to me after an incident where a sub I associated with offended some lgbt members of the community. I do not stand for that, and having an associate that would also reflects on my values if I allowed the dynamic to continue. As such, conducting yourself in a manner that reflects my personal morals should be non-negotiable.

Outside of that, I enjoy conduct that reflects a well mannered, thoughtful, and humble slave. I would require things like using proper prose and honorifics: I would want to be Sir when under consideration or sooner if she feels it is appropriate, then Master after collaring. I like the concept that being called Sir is earned by warranting that respect and being called Master is earned by her warranting becoming owned. I like posture protocols and positions such as the Tower.

I like to have structure. That is routines to do/makes sure are done and scheduled times to adhere to. On those I can be more flexible, as I learned to be flexible in planning in general, but routines would just make necessary tasks easier to consistently complete. Also tracking and accountability apps to help keep track of routines, structure, and progress.

I think these are all important cornerstones to any high protocol as they reinforce the slave's position and mental state in her role, not only as a lifestyle slave but an extension of myself and my values. As well as it creates accountability: breaks bad habits and developing favorable ones.

From that, I definitely think additional protocols depend on the role somebody adheres to. There's slaves, there are also dolls/objects, pets, kajiras, etc. I would try to create additional protocols to capture the feeling of being in those roles. Some examples are I've spoken with objects and they can have a slew of additional protocols to capture that idea, primarily dehumanizing and objectifying. Some dolls prefer to be referred to using it/its or they/them pronouns, some want to be used sexually while others want to be chaste or experience no pleasure, though there are non-permanent methods such as numbing gels as well permanent body mods depending what they want. Some s-types want to be gagged or encased 24/7, etc. etc. It is import to discuss what your partner wants out of a role and how you might use protocol to achieve that. Sidenote: of additional protocols, Gagging almost 24/7, unless otherwise needing to speak, does sound intriguing, but I would not require it lol.

I would definitely like the flexibility to experiment with and add/remove protocols as necessary. You are constantly learning about new situations, tools, etc and having to adapt in a constantly evolving world, but there has to be some middle ground on that. The Dom/me should not just willy nilly make new rules for the sub without them agreeing to that arrangement. It again comes down to discussing with the members of your relationship and seeing how best to achieve what everybody wants out of the relationship. Would I like that flexibility? Absolutely, but I don't think I could reasonably expect to have it without some compromise.
dotsy​(sub female)
dotsy​(sub female) • Jun 29, 2023
My last dynamic lasted 18 months and although we were in a DDlg, we did incorporate protocols that I absolutely loved. We were LD/online. We had "protocol time" and used it in the morning when I'd kneel nude in front of him, recite my daily pledge (I wrote and he approved), then returned to my laptop. We would also spend time in protocol in the afternoon before he left work for the day. At that time, I would kneel, do Nadu, present, and back to kneel or whatever he wanted. My favorite, I believe, was the kneeling. The silence in my head during protocol can't be explained. I love the structure and the rules. They were sometimes difficult because if I learned something new about protocol, I would get really excited and then it became hard for me not to laugh and giggle and play from being happy. I loved his challenging my submission and that surely was. Had he not disappeared on me in January, I would have loved to for him to add more protocols. I had planned on learning more poses and hand signals but we never got to that.
LordofPain56
10 months ago • Jul 3, 2023
LordofPain56 • Jul 3, 2023
I'm just a Dom and never intend to be in an M/S relationship, however, as I recall, there is at least one set of protocols pointed out in "The Covenant" which was posted on the wall.
It said that she could never call me Master in public, but she was permitted to call me Master in the bedroom. If we were together in public, she could call me sir or daddy if she wanted, even though I've never had children, so in reality, both titles would be false but she could use those terms if she thought it was fun or cute (who knows what's in a girl's mind when it comes to stuff like that). She could never wear anything overtly indicating she had anything to do with the world of kink in public (like a collar or an exposed stick-on tatoo).
These were pemanent, never changing, and never added to. However there was also list of rules (also included in The Covenant), each of which was permanent as well, but were subject to change, clarification, expansion and addition which would be discussed by both to come up with the final agreed upon language and meaning of the rule so there would be no mis-understanding.
Both rules and protocols were subject to punishment if ever trespassed.
Miki
Miki • Jul 3, 2023
Protocols.... Nahh. That wouldn't fly. I'd want to if a dude was nice enough, or not too hard on the eyes as an added bonus, but protocol isn't in my DNA.

To have a dude be proud to call me his sub (hypothetically speaking) ... involving good conduct? Glad I'm not a sub.

Restaurant scene for example..

Good behavior: 5 minutes tops. I don't know what these things sound like but I do know each makes heads turn:

I smack my lips, slurp my soup, and blow bubbles into any given beverage through the straw.

I also know authoritative belching gets attention...

( But that's not bad behavior if what I read ---probably a myth but in this instance who gives a damn--- When in a genuine mom and pop Italian restaurant, a loud belch is a compliment to the chef.

But not leaving some of your food on the plate means you're telling everyone that portion was too small and the chef calling him a cheapskate.

Sorry-- I kind of got side tracked. A good dominant requires exemplary public behavior and proper service at home while a good sub expects comfort from the guy as well as stability and structure.
MasterVanaRaRius​(dom male)
Since I'm a Gorean Master / Head of House Vanararius, there are standing protocols I do insist on.

Per above posters : I require a simple " Sir " in public, and " Master " or " Sir " in private. When I enter the room a kajira is in ( first time that day ) I expect her to be in the " humble / obeisance " position. Once that has taken place, it is My decision for " high protocol serving " , or a more relaxed level. Porper speaking is required at all times, and My needs attended to promptly when requested to the kajira.

Interesting to see what others use, gives Me ideas of what to add.
MasterVanaRaRius​(dom male)
Saw your profile pix, chattel, the 3rd one is the position I was referring to, the one of you on the stairs.

If you are open to discuss things away from here, I will supply you with My secure / encrypted email. Simply " love " this post if you want it.

Master Vanararius
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 3, 2023
Protocols can fall into any type of relationship, not just M/s ones. They are wonderful tools that allows the s type to focus on mental aspect of the lifestyle. Mostly the problem is people don't treat them as tools, but as show pieces.

My favorite is drink serving. Proper drink serving is elegance in an uncivilized world.
Miki
Miki • Jul 3, 2023
MasterVanaRaRius wrote:
Since I'm a Gorean Master / Head of House Vanararius, there are standing protocols I do insist on.

Per above posters : I require a simple " Sir " in public, and " Master " or " Sir " in private. When I enter the room a kajira is in ( first time that day ) I expect her to be in the " humble / obeisance " position. Once that has taken place, it is My decision for " high protocol serving " , or a more relaxed level. Porper speaking is required at all times, and My needs attended to promptly when requested to the kajira.

Interesting to see what others use, gives Me ideas of what to add.

You brought out the brat in me, but after this I will NOT heckle anyone else. I acknowledge it is a serious question and actually a very good set of replies.

But ... It'll take a moment for me to shrug it off.

In the mean time: "Porper speaking"?

Yeah I can dig that.

(Gotta love typos.. but the alternative, "autocorrect"--- Empires have burned to the ground due to Autocorrect!)

------------------------------------------

I'll shut up in a sec but FYI: (NOT a knock on gorilla masters)

My personal idea of a position of humble obiesence is (kneeling optional) eyes lowered, and some good old fashioned "signing" --

"Two Thumbs Up"-- but not the thumbs.

Have a swell day, See ya 'round!

MM