Online now
Online now

Dominance 101

ChevyGirl{Yes }
10 months ago • Jul 1, 2023

Dominance 101

ChevyGirl{Yes } • Jul 1, 2023
Hi you guys I am extremely new to the dominant female role. I am looking for some beginner tips or 101s virtually with another dom female or switch but am also willimg to learn and take tips from dom or sub males..
EpicParker​(sub female)
EpicParker​(sub female) • Jul 1, 2023
There are some great books available on Amazon for dominants in nonfiction BDSM. Look for workshops or BDSM classes in your area! Online classes are available as well.
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Jul 1, 2023
Hi ChevyGirl.

What sort of tips are you looking for and/or what area(s) do you feel uncertain about?

And have you decided upon what sort of dominant you ultimately want to become - something which brings you the most confidence, enjoyment, personal growth, and the thought of which turns you on the most?

Likewise, have you determined what sort of partner you are looking for: a servant, a submissive, someone for domestic chores, a slave, an oral worshipper, a fetish lover, a paysub, etc.?

Oh, and thank you for opening this topic to men as well. icon_smile.gif
You will be surprised how much you can learn from your sub/slave. And most of us don't care how many mistakes you make; we enjoy seeing you grow.
    The most loved post in topic
ChevyGirl{Yes }
10 months ago • Jul 2, 2023

Questions

ChevyGirl{Yes } • Jul 2, 2023
Sorry i looked on youtube university 1st and it wasnt helpful for me only because i do not know where to start. @twisty citrus I want to make this a lifestyle for me as well as more. I have questions if u could message me i can send over my info if possible.
Twisty Citrus wrote:
Hi ChevyGirl.
What sort of tips are you looking for and/or what area(s) do you feel uncertain about?

And have you decided upon what sort of dominant you ultimately want to become - something which brings you the most confidence, enjoyment, personal growth, and the thought of which turns you on the most?

Likewise, have you determined what sort of partner you are looking for: a servant, a submissive, someone for domestic chores, a slave, an oral worshipper, a fetish lover, a paysub, etc.?

You will be surprised how much you can learn from your sub/slave. And most of us don't care how many mistakes you make; we enjoy seeing you grow.
I'mME
9 months ago • Jul 3, 2023
I'mME • Jul 3, 2023
[quote="Twisty Citrus"]Hi ChevyGirl.

You will be surprised how much you can learn from your sub/slave. And most of us don't care how many mistakes you make; we enjoy seeing you grow.[/quote

Twisty Citrus,
This was a great, well-written , response.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 3, 2023
Hi ChevyGirl,

You don't say whether you have a sub partner or not? Any answers /examples I would throw out would be slightly different based on that.
ChevyGirl{Yes }
ChevyGirl{Yes } • Jul 3, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Hi ChevyGirl,

You don't say whether you have a sub partner or not? Any answers /examples I would throw out would be slightly different based on that.

Hey how are you i do not have one atm as i do not know where to start. I just had a friend i would try minor kink with but im mentally into bdsm and domination. I am a switch tho so i can also be submissive but i love being in charge. If this makes sense
I'mME
9 months ago • Jul 4, 2023
I'mME • Jul 4, 2023
ChevyGirl wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Hi ChevyGirl,

Hey how are you i do not have one atm as i do not know where to start. I just had a friend i would try minor kink with but im mentally into bdsm and domination. I am a switch tho so i can also be submissive but i love being in charge. If this makes sense

ChevyGirl,

Your words that you are mentally into domination may be where you can start.
There are some other forums where ideas for this or that are given and may spark your own mind .
Miki
9 months ago • Jul 4, 2023
Miki • Jul 4, 2023
FordGirl:

I am definitely not a sub, nor am I a switch., Trying to find the right descriptive is a pain in the ass. I'm a sexual masochist but that's all I do. Come, play, and go away.

But that's neither here nor there. You said in the lead post that you are "extremely new" at being a domme. You can seek out advice from more stablished dominants, read, look at YouTube things if you can find them, but my best advice would be to also follow your own heart, as it were. Let nature take its course at first. If being dominant is in your nature, then you'll naturally do them. Take advice, avail yourself of resources, but don't be influenced too much by experiences and actions of others.

As for the switch factor.. I'd try to just focus on one role at a time. Trying to learn the ropes of too many rings can be confusing, and confusion can lead to doubt or frustration.

However you stack it, you'll get to where you want to be... in time. Time and Patience: the keys to the kingdom.

That's my four cents. (inflation)

[NOTE: I adjusted your screen name because I am an unrepentant, un-tamable and proud Brat! I do get snarky on occasion!]

M