Online now
Online now

Periods

EpicParker​(sub female)
9 months ago • Jul 3, 2023

Periods

EpicParker​(sub female) • Jul 3, 2023
As a female, I have had a routine for my periods since I became an adult. I started my period when I was 7. Periods can be hard on some females. Do you have a period care routine? Do your dominants help out with your period care or your subs for those that are female dommes? Are you able to skip certain tasks during your period?

My dominants are very supportive of me during my period and help me out if I am not feeling well. They will take over certain tasks I have to allow for me to rest.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
9 months ago • Jul 4, 2023
Miki • Jul 4, 2023
Again, I am somewhat of an outsider on a question but wanted to chime in a different take.

As a teen I had amenorrhea:

Root cause later identified as, for lack of a better word, "bad plumbing" and aside from hormone production, nothing else down there works. Sterile.

The upshot (I guess) was I could screw around like there's no tomorrow and never worry about having a bun in the oven,

....but other than that I have always had to deal with the opposite issue, being a woman without experiencing many facets of being a woman.
Miki
Miki • Jul 4, 2023
jkillaaa wrote:
My doms change my tampons for me.

Well...

Honestly I didn't think those things were still around.

I read that some time back they had the potential to cause a serious health issue and thus fell out of favor.
EpicParker​(sub female)
EpicParker​(sub female) • Jul 4, 2023
Miki wrote:
jkillaaa wrote:

Well...

I read that some time back they had the potential to cause a serious health issue and thus fell out of favor.

They have been around since 1930. Only certain brands were recalled and fixed. I use tampons and pads. I love tampons but they have to be changed before 8 hours to reduce the possibility of TSS. Tampons are great for people who love to swim and are active in sports/dance/yoga.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 4, 2023
Miki wrote:
jkillaaa wrote:

Well...

TSS is what I believe you are referring to.. as with anything else, good habits and common sense go a long way in this world.
Miki
9 months ago • Jul 5, 2023
Miki • Jul 5, 2023
Well that's good to know. As per my initial post, I have no periods so I'm not well-versed in such items.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 5, 2023
Miki wrote:
Well that's good to know. As per my initial post, I have no periods so I'm not well-versed in such items.

Yes, I read that, I was providing information. I will refrain from doing so in the future.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 5, 2023
There were never any tampons removed off the market unless it was an event that occurred in another country.
EpicParker​(sub female)
EpicParker​(sub female) • Jul 5, 2023
I'mME wrote:
There were never any tampons removed off the market unless it was an event that occurred in another country.

Not true. Back in 2018, Kotex had to remove their Sleek tampons due to product default.