Online now
Online now

If everyone has an opinion then why try to silence people?

Salath​(dom male)
9 months ago • Jul 4, 2023
Salath​(dom male) • Jul 4, 2023
I just told you. Because people don't LISTEN.

You HEAR me but you don't LISTEN to me.

The danger of deaf ears and turned backs.

The danger of turning a blind eye.

The danger when people try to WARN you and you take it as a personal attack. That's a YOU problem.

There's a lot more to it of course. But let's start simple. If you don't even know and CHOOSE TO IGNORE, which MANY people are CHOOSING to do, then how can you even know?

How much indirect blood may be on your hands? When nothing is more dagenrious then willful ignorance and conscious stupidty?

It's worse then murder. Even African warlods deathmatching people will take issue with that. Meanwhile the brave are let go. Do you know why? It's because they make a STAND for something. Show a SPINE. They show COURAGE. While all others can do is think of themselves alone.

If you can't make that stand then how much does it matter? At least you're doing that SirsBabyDoll.

Now, have I stressed the danger here? People keep trying to avoid accountability and I've had enough of it. No more. No more excues for the lack of communication with deaf ears and turned backs. No. More.

Not after I lost somoene to suicide online myself. Not after that. That's what pushed me to learn. I can be more clear later, but right now I'm saying point blank that this is the result of lack of communciation and the excuses for it. Do you understand?
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Salath wrote:
I just told you. Because people don't LISTEN.

You HEAR me but you don't LISTEN to me.

The danger of deaf ears and turned backs.

The danger of turning a blind eye.

The danger when people try to WARN you and you take it as a personal attack. That's a YOU problem.

There's a lot more to it of course. But let's start simple. If you don't even know and CHOOSE TO IGNORE, which MANY people are CHOOSING to do, then how can you even know?

How much indirect blood may be on your hands? When nothing is more dagenrious then willful ignorance and conscious stupidty?

It's worse then murder. Even African warlods deathmatching people will take issue with that. Meanwhile the brave are let go. Do you know why? It's because they make a STAND for something. Show a SPINE. They show COURAGE. While all others can do is think of themselves alone.

If you can't make that stand then how much does it matter? At least you're doing that SirsBabyDoll.

Now, have I stressed the danger here? People keep trying to avoid accountability and I've had enough of it. No more. No more excues for the lack of communication with deaf ears and turned backs. No. More.

Not after I lost somoene to suicide online myself. Not after that. That's what pushed me to learn. I can be more clear later, but right now I'm saying point blank that this is the result of lack of communciation and the excuses for it. Do you understand?

Actually, I don't understand.

You are confusing OBEY with LISTENING.

I owe you NOTHING. I am not your submissive. I do not know you. I DO know that you are abusive.

Should I listen to the opinion of Charles Manson?
Should I listen to the opinion of Hitler?
Should I listen to the opinion of a child rapist?
Should I listen to the opinion of MY rapist?

No.

Yes, I am going to take it as a personal attack if I AM attacked by being called stupid or ignorant or a hypocrite.

Those ARE attacks.

As an example:
If I CHOOSE to enter Into a relationship after being warned, "he is a rapist", that is MY CHOICE. If YOU choose to enter into a relationship after being warned, "she is a mentally unstable", that is YOUR choice.

No one has the right, no matter HOW WELL INTENTIONED, to take someone's choice away.

No one has the right to berate someone else for MAKING a choice.

No one has to accept being insulted because they made a choice.

You are abusing people because they refuse to stay and listen to you. When someone says, "I'm not interested", YOU are taking it personally and then attacking them and other people. That is not ok.

Which is why I said what I said in my FIRST reply.

BDSM is about CONSENT.

Just because you want someone to listen to you, does not.mean they HAVE to listen to you. They retain the choice on who they give their time to.

Me, it's 5am. I'm giving my time because I'm bored, plain and simple.

I'm going now.

*NOTE*
For anyone who reads this thread, I've sent a message to ADMIN. Would you please be so kind as to send one as well so that she knows the severity? Thank you.

Last edited by * on Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total
Salath​(dom male)
Salath​(dom male) • Jul 4, 2023
Did I ever say you owe me anything?

Stop. Assuming. Learn to ask.

I am attacking you. But you're misreading the situation.

Here I am saying people have DIED and all you can do is think of YOURSELF?

Consent is also why people are living in fear. And dying. Two sides to every stoy. There's actually topics on Fetlife about it. Acting so entitled. How's that working out? People are in despair and killing themselves BECAUSE of consent.

Acting like consent is an OBLIGATION is VIOALTING THE IDEALS OF CONSENT!

A coward is ALWAYS a hypocrite.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Consent can be withdrawn at any time.

Do you think you are the only person who has experienced a suicide? No. My father committed murder-suicide.

But I didn't kill your friend.

FetLife is a cesspool and I wouldn't take anything anyone over there says for "education".

And we are obligated to gain consent....

And we are not obligated to GIVE IT.

And as I said before, CONSENT CAN BE WITHDRAWN.