Online now
Online now

Where to find toys?

Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
9 months ago • Jul 10, 2023

Where to find toys?

Just because I'm curious and want to build up my collection of toys, where do yall look to find yalls toys/gear online?
I know I can go to the many sex stores, but some of those toys either break easy or there is a very limited selection.
If yall go on etsy, who do yall buy from? What do you get? How do you like the quality? This can be for any kind of toy. Smaller businesses preferes because they typically tend to put more effort into making better quality toys and gear
Miki
Miki • Jul 10, 2023
Ahh the naughty stores. Adam & Eve and all that shit...

There's one not far from me in Connecticut. It's in a wide spot in the woods near nothing.. Windows thoroughly covered, lights dim... I went in once and the sleaze behind the register looks me up and down..

I enjoy being looked at, but the one doing the ogling needs to at least have white teeth, more than three or four, too.

Anyway I digress. I'm almost tempted to ask if you tried Amazon.. Honestly, they have just about every other damned thing you can think of.

But, by and large your best bet is to do a search for online toy shops and look for ones with ratings. 4 or 5 stars mean they done good by somebody.. But it's always a risk no matter what you're buying.

-------------------------------------------------------

A friend of mine bought a battery powered vacuum dick stretcher. Nasty looking thing, looked like a plastic refillable water bottle. I guess it stretches the one-eyed snake by sucking on it hard as the guy can take.

Anyway after a few months it stopped working. The non-replaceable batteries shit the bed. They would not accept a charge. It set the guy back eighty bucks or so.

My toys have stood the test of time, but I bought them on my one and only trip to Japan in 2009.

It was related to my job. An I T exchange trip so to speak. As a woman, never mind one who can't hear or talk--- my purpose was to smile, bow, and polish silver... Seriously...

But I had time to visit the "toy" emporium. Not hidden, right in "downtown" Yokohama. No greasy guys at the register, and the toys are high quality

(Of course, they take their jollies seriously on the "Home Islands" )

But that doesn't do you any good.

So, long windy story short, do searches, look for ratings and remember.. Take special care of your toys and they'll take special care of you.

Woo Hoo!

M
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 10, 2023
If you enjoy remote and app controlled toys, Lovense is a favorite of mine. They are high quality and their customer service is stellar.

I have personally found with toys, you do get way you pay for. But a quality toy can last many years when properly maintained.

I have had some luck with Too Timid, but only with the higher end items. They do have reviews and instructional videos, which can be helpful. They are also a female owned business, if that is of any interest.
CoraRose​(sub female){Taken}
9 months ago • Jul 11, 2023
Bellesa is one of my go-to places for toys. Most of my favorite toys are from there - the Pebble (a clit sucker) is one of my all-time faves! I also agree that Lovense is good and I've heard good things about Dame and Lelo too. Honestly, Miki isn't wrong about Amazon...they do have a lot of reputable brands on there, but that would also be a place where the reviews are super important. If you're looking for a lot of variety, Lovehoney can be a great option as well, although that definitely wouldn't fall under the smaller business category lol.
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Jul 11, 2023
AliExpress.com for me.

They have great prices and the Chinese seem to fully understand the need for BDSM gear in mainstream online marketplaces, without shame or censorship. But for furniture, hand crafted items, or quality impact toys, I agree with the others. I use a combination of both to build up my toybox.

Also, AliExpress has incredibly inexpensive fetish clothing, for those who enjoy the stereotypical visual trappings of D/s.
The only down sides are A) some items are poorly made and 😎 shipping takes much longer than going to a local store or buying on Amazon.

I would recommend using a combination of sources to round out your inventory. And honestly, Home Depot for somethings as well, LOL!
But I would stay away from your local sex emporium just because the prices are usually 3-times what you can find the exact same product for online.
mjss
mjss • Jul 11, 2023
Its very interesting if you have a look round hardware/pet stores what can be utilised for some fun at a fraction of the price.
jkillaaa​(sub female)
jkillaaa​(sub female) • Jul 11, 2023
Twisty Citrus wrote:
AliExpress.com for me.

Temu probably has the same, or similar selection, but with (slightly) faster shipping.
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Jul 11, 2023
jkillaaa wrote:
Twisty Citrus wrote:
AliExpress.com for me.

Temu probably has the same, or similar selection, but with (slightly) faster shipping.

I just stumbled upon Temu this weekend. I've never heard of it before. Thank you so much for your post! I think I'll check it out now and maybe pick up a few things.