Online now
Online now

Random Thoughts

LordofPain56
8 months ago • Aug 8, 2023
LordofPain56 • Aug 8, 2023
Miki wrote:
I happen to be one of those who can eat whatever I can put in my mouth and I still can't buy a pound.

Now that describes me to a "T" unfortunately. I've actually had people stop me on the street and ask me if I am one of those holocaust survivors. Definitely don't look like a Dom for those of you who think you can recognize one just by sight.
Miki
8 months ago • Aug 10, 2023
Miki • Aug 10, 2023
LordofPain56 wrote:
Miki wrote:
I happen to be one of those who can eat whatever I can put in my mouth and I still can't buy a pound.

Now that describes me to a "T" unfortunately. I've actually had people stop me on the street and ask me if I am one of those holocaust survivors. Definitely don't look like a Dom for those of you who think you can recognize one just by sight.

Make no mistake.. the grilled burger with just lettuce and one of those delicious tomatoes.. Sounds awesome!!

I'd love it but still buy ketchup, mustard, and my favorite of all-- horseradish for a friend's kielbasa-and-sauerkraut Sunday dinner.

But you're just the guy I'd love in my neighborhood-- from your outstanding taste in cars to a good old fashioned BBQ for the ages.

M
MasterDaddyFrank​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 10, 2023
I think I've been to Bear's Ass. But, you know, the wide open plains can kinda suck your creativity after naming so many places. It wouldn't surprise me if there's a WhereIPeed, Nebraska.
MasterDaddyFrank​(dom male)
6 months ago • Nov 5, 2023
Years ago I lived in Boston for a several months. I was on the green line to the mall. It's the last stop on the line, so it tends to fill up as one gets closer. I let someone have my seat, so I was standing for the last few stops. At one of the stops just before the mall, it was getting crowded and a very cute woman intricated herself between me and the person in front of me. At the mall / last stop the trolley operator hit the break a little too hard and my crotch lightly bumped her ass. She snapped her head around and said, "Excuse me!" I said, "Oh, it was just inertia." She goes, "Well, you need to control your urges." What? Once I realized how she had misunderstood me, she was stepping off the trolley. I decided it a bad idea to chase her down going, "Wait! I'm not a pervert!" So, I let it go. After all, one woman in Boston thinks I'm a perv; I can live with that.