Online now
Online now

Does your mate touching your boobs turn you on when you are not aroused?

Reichards claim​(sub female){Owned}
8 months ago • Aug 12, 2023
I have a varying perspective on your question, OP. My breasts are a bit desensitized since breastfeeding ended so I actually like mine roughed a bit, and become aroused pretty quickly when my Dom “works his magic.” There’s no need for his getting my permission. In this house, my body belongs to him soooo…he can work me however he feels in whatever moment he chooses, respectively speaking.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
8 months ago • Aug 13, 2023
i'm glad i stopped to read this thread. i kept passing it because i'm not particularly a breast man, giving or receiving, but there are a lot of gay guys who state their "cock is hardwired to" their nipples? So, 'boobs' are not just a female thing as some of the answers indicate.

It's so easy to form stereotypes, as I'mME reminds us... none of us is connected to a central brain (as far as we know lol, hello Matrix).

Seriously though, i was a gay guy married to a woman for half my life (religious reasons). i learned early on, even in a relationship, groping her was not appreciated in any form. She had a similar disposition as Miki that: "Relationships, even the most sexual, are powered first by communication." And she expressed and explained it in universal terms: i.e. "all women." She actually nurtured notions of stereotyping women in me. i was just a kid when we married and i grew up with her. She was my only sexual experience with a woman. Since divorcing 15 years ago, i've gone the opposite direction and question any supposition i have (not just about women).

She did not like being groped without her particualar brand of romancing desire being met first.

i came out of the relationship with the conditioned feeling and notion that men like groping and women do not. That's a gender generalization/stereotype, eh? It was reinforced because, individually, i love when a Guy gropes me. To me, groping is a form of "communication," in this case it communicates lust... and a Man lusting for me evokes lust in me for Him.

Still, it's not as simple as that even. It's still an individual thing. i'm a total bottom, so if a Man grops my penis, i don't like it. If He gropes my breasts, it depends on why? If He fingers my hole? i'm His.

Since the OP phrased the question "your mate," i too assumed this is not about groping a stranger, so presumably my "mate" is going to know i'm a total bottom and know how He can grope me to get a lusty response... one that i will "turn [me] on."
Miki
Miki • Aug 13, 2023
SmilesEight wrote:
Literate Lycan wrote:
I read your question as regards to an ongoing relationship, not assaulting a total stranger on the street, so that's how I apply my answer.

Exactly the case. Just to make it clear for everyone... When I said "mate", I mean one or more people you share a consensual sexual relationship(s) with at the moment. Not some random stranger somewhere that you bump into.

Miki wrote:

But remember one thing. Though groping and such is not OK, it is OK to wonder.. to be a man.
There is nothing wrong with a man ... being a man.

LOL... ok. I don't know if this is an attempt to be bratty, but ok... I appreciate your permission. You got my attention.

I am the ultimate brat

But I respect guys point of view even when they can't punish me.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 13, 2023
For me personally, it depends on how they’re touched. Play with my nipples and I’m jelly icon_smile.gif, grab my breasts with a growl or a “look” of intention and yes, I’m there icon_smile.gif, however, just kind of grabbing the whole breast like you’re trying to knead dough, doesn’t really do much beyond make me picture a teenage boy fumbling his way around a girls body.
Having said that, if I’m doing something and He comes up behind me and presses himself against me and slides his hands over my breasts to play with them, yeah… I’m there lol.
Notely
8 months ago • Aug 14, 2023
Notely • Aug 14, 2023
Do what you feel but make sure you have consent first respect that person boundaries.
If they are a mate as a friend they should be respecting personal boundaries but for each and their own. I had a roommate that tried to touch me and bring me down. I wrestle him to the floor. He never touched me again. Respect should be respected ; people are not objects; they are a temple to respect yourself as others. I mean if you know this person you respect them I guess but if you don't share the same feelings it could lead to wrong things that might feel like this wrong that you have to bleach yourself from this. Think before you do something respect people personal space because if you touch someone with out asking its sexual harassment thing it could lead to like bill Bill Clinton he did not have relations with that person. You can't do these things in real in some places even in public so you need to follow some state rules read your laws make sure your not breaking anything this not the old day's everyone deserves respect. Wait til you have partner not your mate mix feelings are not the same you don't wanna go their. Cause if they are friend more like brother or sister nothing more it's not going work just saying it can never cross that way. When its just friends its not the same can make person walk away if not talked about never force things on someone so be careful with your emotions find someone that might be more in to it instead.

Marshmello & Anne-Marie - FRIENDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzD_yyEcp0M
SlaydragonsFourTwoTX
4 days ago • Apr 27, 2024
SlaydragonsFourTwoTX • Apr 27, 2024
Yes, it is possible for non-sexual touches to be erotic. In fact, some people find gentle touch and affectionate caresses to be very arousing in itself. Adult Nursing Relationships (ANRs) are a type of consensual relationship where two adults care for each other's physical needs, including breastfeeding and nurturing. ANRs can involve sensory stimulation such as massage, touch, and caressing that can be erotic even if there is no sexual activity involved. If you are interested in learning more about ANRs, I recommend visiting the Lactation Wiki (https://lactation.wiki) for further information.
VerboseVixenWVA{No}
4 days ago • Apr 27, 2024
VerboseVixenWVA{No} • Apr 27, 2024
Perhaps being from a different generation, I’d have to say it all depends on the approach. If my man was facing me and reached out to cop a feel, I would jerk away. In all honesty, if he came up BEHIND me, and while his arms were around me, he reached up and caressed a boob( or two)? Yeah, oh HELL yeah, it’s a turn on for me.
A Minx
2 days ago • Apr 29, 2024
A Minx • Apr 29, 2024
I think this is all very subjective and also dependent upon lots of conditions too like the many examples provided throughout this post. I don't believe it's one size fits all no matter how one presents oneself.

I'm intrigued to read that a lot of gay guys state "their cock is hardwired to their nipples" and I find that is mostly the case for me as well. My nipples are hardwired to my pussy but not all of the time. Mood and situations often dictate things too but give some attention to my nipples and I'll be wet in no time flat. I also found that my last love also enjoyed a connection between his cock and his nipples and would often ask for my attention to both which I would gladly oblige.