Online now
Online now

Long Distance Toys

Nuka​(sub female){Tradie}
8 months ago • Aug 12, 2023

Long Distance Toys

Nuka​(sub female){Tradie} • Aug 12, 2023
Hi folks !

My dominant and I are trying to find some toys that work well long-distance ! We’ve looked at remote-control vibes, but can’t seem to find any that truly hold up well. Any recommendations, vibes or otherwise?

Thanks in advance ! icon_smile.gif
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2023
I've heard good things about Lovesense in case you haven't already ruled them out. Can you provide the community with what you've heard don't hold up?
Notely
Notely • Aug 12, 2023
If Allowed.
Maybe you can also use them here in private chat also with your partner. Do some research before anything and both you and your partner find what works for you. I also know thier some long distance pillow you both can hear each other heart beat some bracelet may not be D/s but to feel like they are their til you meet.
Lovesence you can do with your partner with toy and a app on phone but also they work in many virtual places like second life from online to real til you meet in first life keep the passion flowing. Sl also has furniture that tools you can use like take in control as rlv they call it the sub wears a collar so you see everything even take off thier clothes make them kneel. All I can say please keep consent at all times.
You might be able to find better price else where but shop around.
The RLV enhances your experience when you use it in conjunction with RLV-compatible objects, that are very common around the SL grid now. It is primarily intended to be used by BDSM fans with BDSM oriented objects in-world, which are able to restrict the user from detaching items, receiving IMs, hearing chat, teleporting etc. It can also be useful for totally PG purposes, such as forcing to teleport somewhere (facilitating transport networks), changing the Windlight settings through scripts (helping sim owners), preventing from teleporting out of a maze, etc.

Please note:

This viewer was formerly known as "Restrained Life Viewer", and changed name to "Restrained Love Viewer" to comply . It still stays broadly known as simply "the RLV".
LucyJuicey​(sub female){no}
8 months ago • Aug 18, 2023
Hi!
Lovense Lush is good. I am getting their Hush next. I was told their products are the most reliable for long distance play… Which is important to me. Have Fun 🔥😊
ropefish
8 months ago • Aug 19, 2023
ropefish • Aug 19, 2023
I've used lovense for years, I think they work great!
ArdentFoxFire​(sub female)
ArdentFoxFire​(sub female) • Aug 19, 2023
Lovesense is definitely the best. You can save patterns and add music. There's also this 'game' option where the vibration syncs with the movements in the game. Its very versatile.
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
Definitely Lovense.
I own 9 of them and it's perfect for Long Distance.

Some of them are incredible for public play/control.

Never wanna miss them again, gives the Partner so much power over You eventho he's not physically able to put a finger on You.
    The most loved post in topic
SassyinCali​(sub female)
8 months ago • Aug 30, 2023
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 30, 2023
I have three Lovense remote toys and they work very well. They are high quality with great customer service. I have Nora, Lush, and Hush and all enjoy them all, although Nora and Hush are my favorite. 💋😊