Online now
Online now

Sex clubs/swinger clubs

event horizon{NotLooking}
8 months ago • Aug 23, 2023

Sex clubs/swinger clubs

event horizon{NotLooking} • Aug 23, 2023
I've always been into the idea of voyeurism, but I've never been to a sex club before. My sub and I are planning to go to one soon though. He's been to some before in different places, but it will be our first visit to this one.

He's been telling me some stuff about how it all works, what to expect, what to do if something goes wrong, etc. I'm excited to experience it for myself, and I'm curious if anyone here has any tips they think might be useful -- for having the best possible time, as well as keeping things safe. My sub told me there will be security to remove creeps, and that you can also change spots or move to a private room if something feels off. I'm sure there's always more to know though, so I'd love to hear any valuable info you might have from your experiences.

I'd also like to know if anyone in the Delmarva/DMV/Philly region has any particular clubs they favor and why, as well as clubs they don't like and why.

Thanks if you have any ideas!
TopekaDom​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 23, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2023
Don't interrupt a scene. As long as the DMs are competent, keep any thoughts you have about what is going on to yourself.
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
8 months ago • Aug 24, 2023
I hear the owls nest is really good. That's in Philly. If you'd like someone to go with yall, my dom and I are planning on going soon. I've been to a sex club several times.
1. Don't interrupt other scenes going on, but if it's out in the open feel free to watch
2. Don't be shy to ask questions. For some reason people want others to come up to them and it becomes a game of waiting
3. No phones at all for privacy
4. You're going to see alot of things. They say "don't yuck on someone's yum"
5. Most places go by the stop light safe words. So if something feels off, keep that in mind
    The most loved post in topic
event horizon{NotLooking} • Aug 24, 2023
Little Vixie wrote:
I hear the owls nest is really good. That's in Philly. If you'd like someone to go with yall, my dom and I are planning on going soon. I've been to a sex club several times.
1. Don't interrupt other scenes going on, but if it's out in the open feel free to watch
2. Don't be shy to ask questions. For some reason people want others to come up to them and it becomes a game of waiting
5. Most places go by the stop light safe words. So if something feels off, keep that in mind

Those are definitely good things to note! Thank you, I appreciate it.
Little Vixie wrote:

I looked for the Owl's Nest in Philly and I'm not seeing anything other than a couple restaurants with that or similar names. Do you know if there's a website for the club?
If you have a fetlife, search it up on there. It's an actual bdsm sex club so they keep it off the main pages to keep away the creeps and weirdos. It's so hidden that they do not leak the address until you are vetted and get a ticket
Little Vixie wrote:
If you have a fetlife, search it up on there. It's an actual bdsm sex club so they keep it off the main pages to keep away the creeps and weirdos. It's so hidden that they do not leak the address until you are vetted and get a ticket

Ahhhh okay, that makes sense. I did find it on fet, thank you. We might have to check it out some time soon.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
8 months ago • Aug 27, 2023
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Aug 27, 2023
Be prepared to see things you may not wish to see. Hear things you may not wish to hear.

Do not interfere with others' play unless invited to do so.

Don't talk to someone who's strung up/tied up/ appears to be alone. Trust me, they won't be. And you'll be interfering with someone else's play.

Observe, be wowed. Impressed. Fascinated. Inspired. Even turned on. But keep it to yourself.

Be courteous and listen to DMs.

Have fun. 😊
8 months ago • Aug 29, 2023
event horizon{NotLooking} • Aug 29, 2023
Sincorrigible wrote:
Be prepared to see things you may not wish to see. Hear things you may not wish to hear.

Do not interfere with others' play unless invited to do so.

Don't talk to someone who's strung up/tied up/ appears to be alone. Trust me, they won't be. And you'll be interfering with someone else's play.

Observe, be wowed. Impressed. Fascinated. Inspired. Even turned on. But keep it to yourself.

Be courteous and listen to DMs.

Have fun. 😊

I've heard a couple times now that I should be prepared to see and hear things that I might not like. Without going into too much detail, do you have any examples? What kinda potentially off-putting stuff have you encountered in those spaces?
8 months ago • Aug 29, 2023
I've seen people doing knife play. Full on getting fucked by a knife.
Breathe play with bags and swimming caps.
Shibari and intense impact play.
My current club has only flesh that comes ans does scenes. I don't like to watch as it makes my skin crawl watching people playing tig of war with hooks through their skin
Cutting
Urinal use
Cnc
The owls nest has a wood area at one of their locations where people can do stuff outside.
Essentially the hardcore stuff that you come across on here and fetlife that makes you go "wow that is intense", you may see in person.