Online now
Online now

Pqhone Calls - at least with this sub

I'mME
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023
I'mME • Sep 8, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
Yes I was thinking about buying the premium package here just so I could get a couple perks like sending a message to little Vixie, about how she made me laugh with her statement in another thread. It was so spot on.

Your replys are great here too. Lol

Pure, i also like talking over media, as i stated. The is a more 3 dimensional aspect to being on the phone, not the idea of a photo, but hearing how the voice changes, or in one case the Dom kept changing position from being in Alpha mode to a more subbie stance . πŸ‘ˆ that drove me nuts - not in a good way. ( i like guys who are straight forward and say it like it is, not so much catering to me. A strong mind with a "somewhat" gentle touch)

Why can't you send a message to her?
I'mME

Re: Pqhone Calls - at least with this sub

I'mME • Sep 8, 2023
aPeepingMom wrote:
PurΔ• wrote:
Him:"Thanks WHAT?"

Correct response: β€œThanks douchebag.”

aPeepingMom,

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Why add the ' bag's?
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 8, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
You would think a Dom would be a ""DOM"" when a woman is submissive.

It does make me laugh though when i purposely ask a question to fine out if the Dom is Alpha or not. The not-Alphas squirm on the hot seat and try to turn the question back to you.

TwoRingsOneChain,
*You would think a Dom would be a ""DOM"" when a woman is submissive.*

What does this mean? What does Dom behavior look like to you?

*It does make me laugh though when i purposely ask a question to fine out if the Dom is Alpha or not.*

An alpha Dom? As opposed to what?
TwoRingsOneChain
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 8, 2023
I'mME wrote:
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
You would think a Dom would be a ""DOM"" when a woman is submissive.

It does make me laugh though when i purposely ask a question to fine out if the Dom is Alpha or not. The not-Alphas squirm on the hot seat and try to turn the question back to you.

TwoRingsOneChain,
*You would think a Dom would be a ""DOM"" when a woman is submissive.*

What does this mean? What does Dom behavior look like to you?

*It does make me laugh though when i purposely ask a question to fine out if the Dom is Alpha or not.*

An alpha Dom? As opposed to what?

Good day to you,
I am very attracted to what I call Alpha Doms. To me that type of person is one that is forthright, and straight up. A man's man so to speak. A man that is focused on what he's looking for and doesn't stray from that Focus.

The men that call themselves dominant who waver all over the place drive me nuts in a bad way. For instance if you're trying to find out if a man is into being a daddy Dom, and then they won't give you a straight answer yes or no. And then they try to bring the question back to you saying what do you like. I don't like that. Because they're avoiding to answer the question. And I know that you can say that maybe I'm trying to be dominant with them to figure out what they're about. But you have to understand that this is the only time when you're trying to figure out what the Dom is all about. This is the only time that you have a say so when you're looking at being a slave or a submissive.

So for instance, let us say that you sort of like pain but you don't want to go crazy with it where the guy is beating you so hard you're bleeding and you got scarring going on and so on. Okay so how do you figure out what that guy is about. Because they like to hide their true selves.

You have to ask questions and pry into the dominant male to find out what they're about. And the ones that don't like it, are typically the ones that you should probably stay away from.

A serious master will understand, that you have questions and he will give you serious answers.