Online now
Online now

Too young for this websight?

TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023

Too young for this websight?

TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 8, 2023
Is there a way to recognize when someone is too young for this website?

I had a dominant contact me about doing online media domination. And I told him that my media time is like zero due to my work and traveling. The idea of using the phone and texting was brought up. And I stated it's one thing to talk on the phone but I cannot do texting because I don't want to get tickets.

His response to me, was, "what are tickets"? 🙄
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2023
Maybe he is old fuck like me. Are you talking about tickets in like moving violations for using your phone in the car or are you saying each txt is a "ticket"?
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
It sounds like the way it was worded was odd.
How young is young for you? I'm a 22 year old female that did not get your reference, but my dom did.

Just realize that everyone has different experience levels and have done different things. I'd label myself young, but my experience is pretty good for what I play with.
But the online bdsm thing is always a pain in the ass to play with. I'd be more concerned with the pushing for online play
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 8, 2023
It's probably worth interjecting that everyone who views this site confirms to be over the age of 18. Of course people do lie about this from time to time so if you believe someone to be underage please report them. This is a confidential process that you can do by visiting a profile and clicking on the "report" button.
    The most loved post in topic
Notely
Notely • Sep 8, 2023
18 to 100 as an adult is allowed. People can act older or younger age does define as long they are over 18 mature enough to talk to. They should be getting to know you first before in the mind getting emotionally invested before anything. If you have age range criteria they should understand and be bit upfront about it. And that you don't need to get a plane ticket , get on a train or go drive to them right away for a meeting they should be getting to know you here. A few message exchanges of art so forth talk in the chatroom but should be any online session unless you both grow some connection they are not focusing on you. Meeting comes with a voice and cam in a mature manner first then see where it goes meet in public place for coffee when you meet them you don't need to do a session build as a friendship because whole d/s comes after seeing if you connect and feeling so on that you can trust the person but they must earn your heart and respect before anything never go their to house stay in hotel they stay were they are at still getting to know each other on personal level go out do things together. They look like they see who they are that they are not hiding behind the profile you want to know what you are getting yourself into. But if you were looking to report, think of something that you need to report at the bottom if the profile lets them investigate. Be Careful about sharing some risque photos tho if someone ask for to send nudes so you do not need to you don't need to take demands you have right to decline
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 8, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
Maybe he is old fuck like me. Are you talking about tickets in like moving violations for using your phone in the car or are you saying each txt is a "ticket"?

TopekaDom
I have the same question.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 8, 2023
No answer? I wish people would stick to what what definition is for a word.
Miki
Miki • Sep 8, 2023
Tickets, as in OP said she travels for work. I would guess traffic violations
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 9, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 9, 2023
I was talking about driving and texting . Bad combination.

And i did ask the age, it was 22. I honestly thought he was younger, or never driven a car.