Online now
Online now

Instant Ick ! What's is Yours ?

Purĕ​(sub female)
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023

Instant Ick ! What's is Yours ?

Purĕ​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2023
Hey You all wonderful kinky People ♡

I dont want to hijack Little Vixie​'s thread "Turn offs in new conversations" (https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4979), first of all because it's not a nice thing to do and secondly it's more focused in "new Conversations".

But I would like to know, what are Your instant icks during the "get to know each other"- phase.

I recently texted with someone, who gave me faith back that there are genuine Doms out there. the way he described him as a Dom, as a "normal" person and the fact that he had Goals in life he was working hard on to achieve. Whoever reads my profile knows, Voicekink is mine, and I prefer talking (even simple voicenotes) over texting. So after a couple days I asked him, if he's open to exchange some or even want to have a call. he agreed and five seconds into the call I was like "Hell no, I can't do that". His voice was an instant ick.
High pitched voice which instantly made me turn the volume down. Also after every sentences it sounded like he was flipping his tounge or whatever it is called.

Another one was fun as hell, exchanging voicenotes back and forth and out of the blue he asked me "BTW You don't eat meat right ? I couldn't have a partner who supports killing animals".

Now im curious, what are Your instant icks
Purĕ​(sub female)
Purĕ​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2023
oh, and now an instant ick is, that theCage won't let us edit a Forum post after publishing it. otherwise I could change the mistake in the Thread Topic.

#nowIfeeldumb 😔🫣
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
I dont mind a hijack of the topic. It's such a broad issue and I love seeing people's responses.
My instant icks recently have been:
- a grown man saying "lawlz" instead of lol and "puleze" instead of please when trying to initiate sex with me through text. Then him get mad that other women also find it to be a turn off
- someone spending time understanding me and my background and then saying "it's hot as fuck that you got used". Then when I said that I don't mind being used if it's been discussed, but that having someone use me as a body without consenting me and then dipping, him going "well im a sadist so it's all the same to me"
- being told that it's fine if my dom is involved when it comes to the deeper end of sadism and it being discussed of them coming to me since they come often, but then they randomly go "can we play with just us" and "well I don't want to drive out to you to just meet."
- "I read your bio. You don't have alot of experience with bdsm. I can help you with that" and then it turns out their experience is gangbangs and they clearly didn't read my bio that is descriptive with my experience.
- when a switch says "I have this this and this experience as a dom. I know you don't like to top", but then kind of pushes that you top because they don't have "this this and this" experience.
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2023
Immediately using sub honorifics (baby girl, slave, kitten, etc.). "Well, my last sub...". Loud chewing. Dismissive when I'm speaking. Iiiiiiick!
    The most loved post in topic
Celestial Luna​(sub female)

Re: Instant Ick ! What's is Yours ?

Purĕ wrote:
"Hell no, I can't do that". His voice was an instant ick.
High pitched voice which instantly made me turn the volume down. Also after every sentences it sounded like he was flipping his tounge or whatever it is called.

Another one was fun as hell, exchanging voicenotes back and forth and out of the blue he asked me "BTW You don't eat meat right ? I couldn't have a partner who supports killing animals".

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought of same thing...I'm concerned about hearing their voices because I have already imagined it in my head...and then I think, "Oh shit what if they sound like that Canadian hunk at Waterpark scene in the movie Grown Ups with Adam Sandler!" Then I cringe. Lol!

And the second....that's intense! Smh!
mishie​(sub female)
mishie​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2023
Ah, icks. I don't know how I feel about the term ick, but I have a few. Disrespect is a big one for me. I get very turned off by impatience and over eagerness. Honestly, bad spelling and grammar as well, but I will overlook it if they are ESL.
WholesomeWhore​(switch female){SwellDaddy}
People who say: "I don't do drama" - cause they always do drama.... instant ick because people who actually don't, aren't even considering that as a way to describe oneself.

Also, people who try to connect by either making a wise crack about something in someone's profile, or by being overtly sexual right off the bat in their first message - I don't even know you, neither are appropriate ways to engage a stranger on any kind of meaningful level
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 9, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 9, 2023
Pure said 👉 "Hell no, I can't do that". His voice was an instant ick."

LMFAO , I know exactly what you mean

I also know what you mean about a Dom that has given me faith, that there are real Doms out here. And i am not saying who, as all you subs will want to steal him. 🤣🤣
TwoRingsOneChain
I think some of you might think this is crazy as an instant ick. But when you have the very first time that you are either away from this website on some other media or using the phone. Out of the blue he sends you a cock picture.

It isn't that I don't like cock because I do, it's just the timing. I'm much more the type that wants to just see a smiling face
TwoRingsOneChain
mish wrote:
Ah, icks. I don't know how I feel about the term ick, but I have a few. Disrespect is a big one for me. I get very turned off by impatience and over eagerness. Honestly, bad spelling and grammar as well, but I will overlook it if they are ESL.

I do plenty of bad spelling not because I can't spell but because I'm using voice to chat for most of my conversations. It's just a lot easier for one. And I do proofread but I don't catch it all