Online now
Online now

Instant Ick ! What's is Yours ?

Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
8 months ago • Sep 9, 2023
When there's inconsistencies. He tells you something then says or does the exact opposite. Communication and trust is the "frame" of any relationship whether that be vanilla or a D/s relationship. I can't be with someone who plays games, manipulates or lies.
TwoRingsOneChain
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 9, 2023
Sweet Ginger wrote:
When there's inconsistencies. He tells you something then says or does the exact opposite. Communication and trust is the "frame" of any relationship whether that be vanilla or a D/s relationship. I can't be with someone who plays games, manipulates or lies.

Oh you mean when they say i am 6'4" and 240 Lbs and you meet 5'5" and 300 . Lol
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
Sweet Ginger wrote:

😂😂
That's so soo mean @TwoRingsOneChain 😇,
but so soo true.
I dont get this lying crap. I mean, theres no need for it.
What if he falls for me and I fall for him, and he comes "clean" about it,...he might still be the amazing guy, but everything is build up on a stupid lie

I should add another ick.
It totally freaks me out when a Guy acts in the beginning all cool and tough and then AFTER A WHILE he admits "You know, I should tell You I'm a big Guy and i can understand if You want to end the contact with me, because nobody wants a fat guy" and boom his whole character crumbles into an insecure lil Boy.
If You are unhappy with who You are,change it, but don't expect me to pat your head and tell You "no worries".
TwoRingsOneChain
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 9, 2023
I am personally a wicked tease and I'm not exactly saying a brad cuz I don't think of myself that way. But I had this experience of getting dressed up really nice for this guy for the first meet. He wanted me to be at his place at 6:00 Sharp. On the way to his place I stopped at Lovers Lane and for shits and giggles I picked up a strap on.
(Now in my mind, I'm thinking when I whip this thing out he's going to yank it out of my hand and shove it down my throat or something.)
After getting to his place just before 6:00 and realizing that he was nowhere ready I was a little bit miphed about it.
He went and got in the shower and after coming out noticed that I was fiddling around with his bag. Asked what's in the bag.
I whipped out the strap on, and barked out "on your knees bitch".
He dropped his drawers, dropped to his knees and said yes mistress. Wtf 😬😬😬
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Force, bullying, particularly when its an assumed or expected trait for a "dom" or "top." For me, it's an instant turn off (and run). It strikes me sort of like the guy who puts a pair of plastic testicles on the back of his oversized pick-up truck does. It seems to me as compensatory and the opposite of demonstration of substance that can establish the kind of connection that evokes the sub and bottom in me.
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
Sweet Ginger wrote:

Lol.. Oooooh, don't get me started on all that!! I spoke to someone who informed me that he had an "injury " that makes him "geared up" for an hour, sometimes more..or those that claim they're really, really handsome butttt can't post their picture because they work for the government..

Physical attributes aside, for me, someone who can't hold on a simple conversation or says one thing only to contradict himself the next day.
Miki
Miki • Sep 9, 2023
Insta turn off?

Greasy smelly guys
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
Sweet Ginger wrote:

...or those that claim they're really, really handsome butttt can't post their picture because they work for the government...

Oh, I have the feeling 99% of the Guys here work for the Government. I can't even count anymore how many times I heard that excuse.

Same as "I'm a private person, due to my profession, that's why my profile is empty - but feel free to ask questions"
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Sweet Ginger wrote:
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
Sweet Ginger wrote:

Lol.. Oooooh, don't get me started on all that!! I spoke to someone who informed me that he had an "injury " that makes him "geared up" for an hour, sometimes more..or those that claim they're really, really handsome butttt can't post their picture because they work for the government..

Physical attributes aside, for me, someone who can't hold on a simple conversation or says one thing only to contradict himself the next day.

Aka: "lying.