Online now
Online now

Do all Gals/Guy's have ball busting fantasies? Asking for a friend.

Notely
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023

Do all Gals/Guy's have ball busting fantasies? Asking f

Notely • Sep 8, 2023
Do all Gals/Guy's have ball busting fantasies? Asking for a friend.
They just curious and shy😎 .

Last edited by * on Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total
Notely
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023
Notely • Sep 8, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
Does having mine sucked, but not busted or bitten count?
maybe so on the Dom for their sub to do either or. Friend asked they shy What they said you said.πŸŽƒ
Like guy can put on my heels on and lick them not bite them but I just a bottom 😊. We all got something.
Six Foot Four
7 months ago • Sep 9, 2023
Six Foot Four • Sep 9, 2023
That's going to be a hard 'nope'.
Notely
7 months ago • Sep 9, 2023
Notely • Sep 9, 2023
Thanks for the feed back I know everyone may not be in to it all good.
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 10, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 10, 2023
Avonlea wrote:
Thanks for the feed back I know everyone may not be in to it all good.

You need to be careful on that subject. I knew a sub guy that went to see a female that claimed to be a mistress. After tying his scrotum, she began hitting his balls with a hard object. And I understand that one of them broke inside the scrotum.

He never went to the doctors over the whole thing, but he did not ever have sex again with his wife because it hurt too much in the process.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
7 months ago • Sep 10, 2023
Not me.
i do not have much, if any, physical masochist in me. The only exception might be spanking where my Top uses only His hand. Then it's not about the pain, but the marking and mind fuck of it... especially when it's done affectionately. Otherwise, not into physical S/m from either side of the spectrum.

i had a Top for awhile Who wanted to abuse my testicles and it would instantly and totally shut me down. i have no fantasy at all that i can even begin to connect to it? Unless edging and ruined orgasm count? idk, otherwise it is a big disconnect for me.