Online now
Online now

The first time telling parents

TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 9, 2023

The first time telling parents

TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 9, 2023
The thought came to me about posting this thread after a comment I made and a comment that inMe said in Return.

When was the first time that your parents discovered that you were submissive or dominant if they were not in the lifestyle already

Mine I think was pretty funny, it's when I was 18 and living with the master. I had been taught to answer the door completely naked.
Kneeling next to the master in his chair, the doorbell rang and I jumped up and ran over and open the door wide open and there is my mom and her friend standing there with their mouths wide open. I grabbed a robe off the hanger, offered my mom and friend to come into the house they sat down on the couch and that was it. My mom had come over to invite Mark and I to Thanksgiving dinner the following weekend.
And then on Thanksgiving, I ended up sitting down and telling my parents that I was submissive. I'm thankful that they were so open to it.

I'm sure that you all have some interesting stories so feel free I'm interested in hearing them
Miki
Miki • Sep 9, 2023
Ah, the Folks.. They were born here in USA but Japanese traditions die hard. They were none too pleased when I told them I was sexually active at my age at the time. But all they did was lecture me. Then I went away to school.

Penn State: We Are
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
My parents found out by going through my phone and finding me on this site. I got screamed at. Told that I was was than a whore because at least they don't hide it. If I was ashamed in what I wanted sexually, then I'd be open about it. That I was going to end up dead in a ditch because I was going to meet the wrong person and anyone on the site and did what they read was not right in the head.

Now im very open about I'm into. My family hates when I talk about it, but love to make jokes about it so I talk about it openly and they magically don't want to continue the conversation. At this I don't give af about it anymore and they know not to ask about it if they don't want to know
tallslenderguy​(other male)
my parents never discussed their sexuality with me. It strikes me as a pertinent question: "why should parents expect their adult children to explain their sexuality to them?" Or, why should we feel the need to do so?
    The most loved post in topic
trulee​(sub female)
trulee​(sub female) • Sep 9, 2023
My parents would not want know about my sex life anymore than I would want to know about theirs....ick.
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 10, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 10, 2023
This thread isn't about whether or not the parents want to know about it. It's about when they first discovered you were in this type of Lifestyle
Bottomworld007
7 months ago • Sep 10, 2023
Bottomworld007 • Sep 10, 2023
My office co worker some how i discovered she is into this and one day we got chance and she told me , she was very shy but she told me if i can be her master , she spend 7 days with me where i treat her like slave and she was into toilet world also .
after 7 days she was very happy and said she felt like she born newly .

I see her in my office now and she is not shy any more .