Online now
Online now

Puzzled over the idea of "soft" floggers

TopekaDom​(dom male)
7 months ago • Sep 9, 2023

Puzzled over the idea of "soft" floggers

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2023
So I just saw a blog about someone getting messaged about a so called soft flogger. This has me somewhat puzzled.

Now the flogger mentioned is said to be Elk. I have an Elk leather (along with Yak and Moose, as well as cow), but to me the Elk is no softer than the rest, just heavier. Has anyone else found this to be true? And Yes, I have tried it out on myself. That is how I find out how heavy it is.

Otherwise, do you s types like a softer flogger? Not the bunny fur bullshit, but where the falls feel softer than others?
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2023
B L O N D I E wrote:
This elk skin flogger is getting quite a bit of airtime on the site lately.

The one mentioned in the blog is not mine. But it raised some questions in my mind since I also own one.

Personally, I like my Elk and have had it for quite some time, but never thought of it as soft.
Miki
Miki • Sep 9, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
B L O N D I E wrote:
This elk skin flogger is getting quite a bit of airtime on the site lately.

The one mentioned in the blog is not mine. But it raised some questions in my mind since I also own one.

Personally, I like my Elk and have had it for quite some time, but never thought of it as soft.

How 'bout Reindeer?
fluffypoppet​(sub female){Protected}
7 months ago • Sep 10, 2023
I have what I call a gentle flogger. It is made from the core of an anchor rope. It is all thud and no sting and even the thud isn't extreme.

But... both the bunny fur bullshit and the elk flogger are on my wishlist. I need a fluffinator!!!

Maybe they use the word soft instead of thuddy to differentiate from stingy. Stingy is... not my jam at all.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
I don’t know about soft floggers unless you mean the one that makes me think “Is this supposed to be doing something?” I guess a soft flogger could actually be a way for my sadist to torture me by not hurting me, but other than that I see no point.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 10, 2023
I have a leather wholesaler nearby for leftovers of expensive collections. A terrible store because it's impossible to go in there without buying too much. Last time I found a super soft suede that flows like oily water. Deer hide... Maybe he or she means that kind of material?
I'mME

Re: Puzzled over the idea of "soft" floggers

I'mME • Sep 10, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
So I just saw a blog about someone getting messaged about a so called soft flogger. This has me somewhat puzzled.

Now the flogger mentioned is said to be Elk. I have an Elk leather (along with Yak and Moose, as well as cow), but to me the Elk is no softer than the rest, just heavier. Has anyone else found this to be true? And Yes, I have tried it out on myself. That is how I find out how heavy it is.

Otherwise, do you s types like a softer flogger? Not the bunny fur bullshit, but where the falls feel softer than others?

By heavier, do you mean more thuddy?