Online now
Online now

Brand new to this

DrT​(dom male){NotLooking}
6 years ago • Mar 5, 2018
I would strongly suggest you educate yourself regarding this desire and that does not intially require another person to do that, infact I would go as far as saying its better to have fundamental understandings and knowledge before you go live so to speak and online can cause just as many issues, and hurt as real world if it goes wrong.

My advice would be have a read through the submissives guide website and you tube channel, the presenter, educator Luna has a nice way of passing on knowledge and experience. Learn as much as you can from there, that will hopefully help clarify your thougts, give terms to them and point you in other directions to learn more specific things. What I would strongly caution against is entering into any relationship online, or real world too soon before aquiring this knowledge. On old maps it used to say, 'here be dragons', alas not everyone in this world is who they claim to be so extreme caution is best practiced, bdsm is potentially very dangerous both to body and mind and there are people here who are both dangerous through ignorance and through design.

I hope you find what you are looking for.
    The most loved post in topic
LordofPain56
6 years ago • Mar 13, 2018
LordofPain56 • Mar 13, 2018
Ditto what Dr T said, but additionally I would caution that you should learn more about yourself and your desires (and potential dislikes) by reading websites such as Taken in hand and Christian domestic discipline.
You will find that there are many types of Dominants out there and they live in completely different worlds. And then, you may find that there are mixtures of the different types.
Find out what "brand" suits you best. Then go look for him!
LordofPain56
6 years ago • Mar 13, 2018
LordofPain56 • Mar 13, 2018
And I will add one more thing. If you do have a bad real life experience, don't give up the ship. Move on and start over. These types of relationships can be very complicated due to the difference in peoples desires both in the vanilla and kink aspects. Honesty and trust are key elements here. Good luck.
Your grace
6 years ago • Mar 25, 2018

Newbie also

Your grace • Mar 25, 2018
I've been very dominant all my life. Haven't been able to express myself with some girls beyond the usual slapping. Candle wax( which I am very good at), whipping, and humiliation. I have a pussy and feet fetish. I'm into D/s. Im charming and very calculating when it comes to my woman. We could test this out together. 3472434527. Let's talk.
rosethorn​(sub female)
6 years ago • Mar 25, 2018
rosethorn​(sub female) • Mar 25, 2018
hi I am a sub too, but have experience of switching; my door is always open for chats, your welcome to message my inbox icon_smile.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
6 years ago • Mar 27, 2018
I hate it when they leave and you dont know what happened. I'm going for happy ending.
would also be nice if there was someway so seeing the OP is no longer about (on the post or Av).....than opening the profiles (read: I always forget to look lol)