Online now
Online now

Philosophical Question for the Submissives/Slaves

TopekaDom​(dom male)
7 months ago • Sep 16, 2023

Philosophical Question for the Submissives/Slaves

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2023
So here is a question you the under the collars. Remember: There is no right or wrong answer, I just want to see what those who wish to respond say.

Situation: Have a play date set up with your Dom/me. You know they have been looking forward to this for some time. It has been a few weeks since you have had the time with each other and you also know they have been planning on this. They have put time and effort into making it a great time for the both of you.

However,

2 hours before they are due to be there, you take ill. Nothing major, just enough to not feel 100%. More like 82%

Question: Do you tell them how you are feeling, knowing you will not perform your best for them, or do you keep it to yourself for later?

Discuss
zipties​(switch female)
zipties​(switch female) • Sep 16, 2023
Would you be upset if yours failed to be completely honest with you about how they felt? Would you not notice that yours was off just a little? Leaving you to wonder why you weren't getting the desired response.

I would rather disappoint you and be honest on how I was feeling upfront, than be in trouble for hiding being ill.
    The most loved post in topic
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Sep 16, 2023
I would let them know, especially in today's health environment where viral illnesses have much more potential to become gravely serious than just a head cold. But I would immediately offer to re-schedule, and do whatever it takes to make it up to them: if it's a pro domme; pay a deposit up front (or otherwise compensate her for her time.) If it's a romantic connection, or even a more casual non-pro hookup for playtime, then after you are feeling better, reach out to them, keep in contact, and again, do what you can to make it up to them. Make it extra special for them; book a nice hotel, nice restaurant, or nice outing, or get them a nice gift so they realize you are sincere in your desire to be with them and submit to them.
TwoRingsOneChain
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 16, 2023
I would tell them. Even if i did not want too.
To explain more deeply: if a person is an endurance type slave, and the type of situation you are about to face includes this, then your being ill impares your performance and could become dangerous.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 16, 2023
I will assume that they are familiar with each other, know each orger well.

Depending on their personal way of handling things. It could be that a sub would already know what their Dom would say.
They have something already in place for things like this.

This still leaves the it up to a Dominant.

If A is true, then B will happen.
If B is true, then C&D will happen.

Those were not in list of choices.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
To me it's never "play." Though i get that's common vernacular, it just feels like a misnomer to me...especially when factors like "time and effort" are involved.
i see such get togethers as being about intimate connection, nakedness, transparency, vulnerability vs contrived or playing a part. Hiding, holding back what is seems counter to the purpose and process of th get together.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Sep 16, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
To me it's never "play." Though i get that's common vernacular, it just feels like a misnomer to me...especially when factors like "time and effort" are involved.
i see such get togethers as being about intimate connection, nakedness, transparency, vulnerability vs contrived or playing a part. Hiding, holding back what is seems counter to the purpose and process of th get together.

I was going to say something similar. The dom might decide to change their plans so we can just spend time together if I'm not feeling up to anything more. It doesn't have to be a heavy-duty scene. Maybe he just wants me to serve him and kneel before him and talk instead of "play".