Online now
Online now

Older Submissives Health Issues During Play

lambsone
7 months ago • Sep 23, 2023

Older Submissives Health Issues During Play

lambsone • Sep 23, 2023
I'm curious about how Elderly submissives need to be handled by their partners during play and afterwards if they have health issues. What sorts of health issues have you had to deal with and in what ways did you alter play in order to accommodate them? Did the alterations still prove fulfilling for both parties? Was there a special aftercare proedure you needed to perform? Being an elderly sibmissive myself, I get bruises just carrying grocery bags in from the car, and they last for weeks. So I would love to find out how other folks have handled this type of situation
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2023
Mainly as they have gotten old, it becomes more of service than as physical play. Although even in service, things like kneeling can be troublesome. As is all things within the lifestyle, it takes communication on what can be done. Probably even more so.
lambsone
lambsone • Sep 23, 2023
I'm chuckling because you mentioned knees. Last week I tried to kneel and one of my knees bent but I couldn't bend the other one at the time ... hahaha. Also I am able to get down on the floor but can't get back up. LOL! When I had a Master 23 years ago, this was not a problem. Ah life is interesting.
Miki
Miki • Sep 23, 2023
Hmm..

As Topekadom wrote, this shifts to more of a service aspect than the physical D/s play of decades gone by.

Interesting to note, all relationships, and / or the ability to engage in such-- shift with the tides of time.

In all cases, be it D/s or Mainstream-- things change as the calendar flips by. The games we play in our youth are great memories to have, but in reality one has to function within his or her abilities.

Meaning.. Skip the knees and shit. If your desire is submissive then let the D be the alpha, do what you can, and do not be concerned of that which you cannot. If the relationship has been long term, and is genuine , he already has the picture.
latexbondagebunny​(other male)
Well, I have to deal with back issues and a faulty ticker. So a lot of the more strenuous things we used to do have to be modified. suspensions have to support the spine more now and heavy pain is out, sensation play is in. long term strict bondage is out for more service oriented activities.

You Grow and you adapt, like everything else in life.
MsDove​(sub female){Eternal Pi}
I disagree that it becomes more service as we age. Let's be creative! So we are not spring chickens, improvise!

My sex life exploded for me at the ripe young age of 65, and three years later, it is more satisfying than ever.

I am not a masochist, I would put myself on the lighter side. But a warmed bottom is one of my favorites and don't get me started on worshiping my Dominants body.

Am I as agile? No. Can I do everything as I once did? No. Then again, my orgasms are off the hooks!
    The most loved post in topic
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
7 months ago • Sep 24, 2023
MsDove wrote:
I disagree that it becomes more service as we age. Let's be creative! So we are not spring chickens, improvise!

My sex life exploded for me at the ripe young age of 65, and three years later, it is more satisfying than ever.

I am not a masochist, I would put myself on the lighter side. But a warmed bottom is one of my favorites and don't get me started on worshiping my Dominants body.

Am I as agile? No. Can I do everything as I once did? No. Then again, my orgasms are off the hooks!

I'm soooo glad to know this! You, Ms. Dove gives us encouragement when we reach your age..
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2023
MsDove wrote:

The same thing happened to me. My sex drive has skyrocketed and just keeps on going as I get older. Also way more submissive and astronomically more appreciative of male dominance.
lambsone
lambsone • Sep 24, 2023
I agree with you MsDove. I would hate to think that I am relegated to the pasture when my body craves the touch of a Dominant. There are things I can still do to physically pleasure a Dominant and things a Dominant can still do for me. And I was hoping to learn ways to revise or alter those things so we could still do them, not avoid them.
lambsone
lambsone • Sep 24, 2023
Very cool B L O N D I E.