Online now
Online now

Older Submissives Health Issues During Play

Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
7 months ago • Sep 27, 2023
I have watched the replies with interest and finally decided to chime in. I'm not a poster child for aging well, but just giving my personal perspective.

I am 68 and quite healthy all things considered. Went through menopause at 50, never took hormones. Have lost over 94 pounds this year alone and I walk daily. My knees do grind but a self designed dense foam "pillow" helps me with kneeling. Also, I find the humble position to be incredibly comfortable for my body and certainly gets the message across for my One. It is almost a meditative position for me. Nadu has never been an easy position for me (possibly because my body used to be larger) tho I can sustain it for about five to ten minutes. Yoga may be helpful for you. I'm hoping it helps me be more graceful in getting into and out of position. Core strengthening, staying active and eating healthy helps me physically and mentally. It was difficult to find a Master who embraces the whole lifestyle (not just kink), and is willing to push me so I understand from a different perspective. I am fortunate to have my One.

From my personal perspective I will say my sexual need has not diminished. I am a nympho so maybe I am different from most. I don't have any problems staying wet, squirting, having vaginal sex, or orgasming multiple times. I find staying hydrated with water is very important for that. I embrace my sexuality completely now, instead of ignoring it which I used to do. It could change tomorrow but I'm enjoying it while I can.

Of course our bodies age, but I think it is healthy to embrace what you can physically and mentally do and improve that ability as you are able. We don't have to think of ourselves as stereotypical grandmothers, but as our true authentic selves.
lambsone
lambsone • Sep 27, 2023
Grey Eyes, you've shared some wise thoughts. Exercise is something that I need to force myself to get into. I don't lack for exercises for the entire body due to a few visits to a therapist for pain issues. My Facebook feed has also been inundated recently with ads for chair yoga so I want to try those out. I've also lost weight over the last 1 1/2 years: 32 lbs. And have about 30 lbs to go to reach my goal. Health reasons also are the motivation. I'm glad to find commaraderie among older kink folk on this issue. Thanks for sharing.
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
lambsone wrote:
Grey Eyes, you've shared some wise thoughts. Exercise is something that I need to force myself to get into. I don't lack for exercises for the entire body due to a few visits to a therapist for pain issues. My Facebook feed has also been inundated recently with ads for chair yoga so I want to try those out. I've also lost weight over the last 1 1/2 years: 32 lbs. And have about 30 lbs to go to reach my goal. Health reasons also are the motivation. I'm glad to find commaraderie among older kink folk on this issue. Thanks for sharing.

That is awesome!! I'm so glad you are thinking of trying chair yoga. It's a great way to stay more limber. Congrats on the weight loss! I hope you are pleased with your progress!
lambsone
7 months ago • Sep 28, 2023
lambsone • Sep 28, 2023
I am very pleased Grey Eyes with my weight loss and even more so that I've kept it off and not yoyoed with it. I haven't seen 136 since 1986. And the chair yoga looks like something I can easily do with a scoliosis back. LOL!