Online now
Online now

Let’s get the facts straight

PhoenixQueen​(dom female)
7 months ago • Sep 23, 2023

Let’s get the facts straight

PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • Sep 23, 2023
I am technically a Switch, although right now I lean more towards the submissive side. That does *not* however, mean that I will tolerate random wannabe “doms” and yes, that’s lowercased on purpose, thinking they can just stroll into my inbox and speak to me as if they already own me. Uh-uh. Fuck *that*. Not every sub is a live on her knees at her Dom’s feet and worship him type of sub. I sure as hell ain’t! No Dom is *ever* getting full and total control of me and anyone who tries? Especially from the very start? Yes, I *will* be a rude, disrespectful bitch. And the more you whine? The bitchier I’ll get. Hey, you brought it upon yourself. I am also naturally very blunt and outspoken. I don’t sugarcoat anything. I tell it like I see it. Don’t like that? Don’t talk to me. Simple as that.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
7 months ago • Sep 23, 2023
Miki • Sep 23, 2023
Not saying it's "right" or you "have to" take it, but unfortunately, it "goes with the territory"-- not just in here but any similar site-- even for "mainstream" people. A woman posts a profile and her Inbox gets blown to smithereens. Some by well-meaning gents who realize the ratio of Men Looking to Women Looking is figuratively obscene and wanting to get a foot in the door, but also insta-doms who see a female profile and pounce as if a gal is on her knees already witha leash ready to be picked up.

I came in here end of 2017 and even back then, though I indicated i was not really looking, my Inbox got blown up to Hell and back for the first year or so-- until dudes figured out that I'm still "unattached" for a reason....

Best I can say is grin and bear it. ignore Inboxes you do not want to pursue (Such as the ones where the dick-slinger opens, "Kneel, Slave!") and respond to those with a more genuine approach, but still-and-all, take your time. It's their proverbial dime.

Additionally: that you're a Switch, even nominally, means you'll also be treated to sub males wanting you to rope up their balls and do all kinds of shit you wouldn't consider doing to a sub male you've known for quite some time.

All this can be distressing but it's unavoidable in this particular realm.

------------------------------------------------

I have not used the Nuclear Option but one way to get rid of those pesky dick slingers is to post somewhere: "BTW I have crabs" or "I only bathe once a year"

As I said. Nuclear Option.

"Stunt Driver on Closed Course: Do Not Attempt"

hee-haw
I'mME
7 months ago • Sep 24, 2023
I'mME • Sep 24, 2023
Sincorrigible wrote:
What Miki said.

Or tell them you don't suck cock. And you don't fuck.

Instant result.

LMAO,
Lady Kat​(dom female)
Lady Kat​(dom female) • Sep 24, 2023
I’ve found an effective method for dealing with the particularly persistent among them to tell them you only “serve” the old gods. Hint at sacrifice, perhaps mention you only get off during blood rituals? They tend to evaporate for me
PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • Sep 24, 2023
Lady Kat wrote:
I’ve found an effective method for dealing with the particularly persistent among them to tell them you only “serve” the old gods. Hint at sacrifice, perhaps mention you only get off during blood rituals? They tend to evaporate for me

Oohhh I might have to try that 😈
tallslenderguy​(other male)
'insta-doms' (or insta-anyone) are sorta like an unsolicited slap on the face. To me, the worst part is the utter presumptuous ignorance and disconnect. They take something intricate and reduce it beyond a crude or unrefined state.
Sincere D/s people feel you. ❤
tallslenderguy wrote:
'insta-doms' (or insta-anyone) are sorta like an unsolicited slap on the face. To me, the worst part is the utter presumptuous ignorance and disconnect. They take something intricate and reduce it beyond a crude or unrefined state.
Sincere D/s people feel you. <3

I’m hoping that updating my profile to reveal that yes, I am a witch, will help with them lol
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 24, 2023
After the last month or so, I would not limit bulkshit behavior to just insta-doms.

From now on, I'm going to be just as crass , a mofo, an asshole, a cunt, hmm, whatever theybare displaying is what the hell they will get back.

By their profiles, some of these men are not insta-doms, but been around for awhile.

I'm astounded at how someone DOES NOT GAIN KNOWLEDGE the older they get.

This is not just on this platform, the last incident occurred on Fet, over the last 2 days.

I seriously considered just closing my profiles down.

I just cant even believe the things or words that many Doms let flow.

So done. Stick a fork in me done.
I'mME wrote:
After the last month or so, I would not limit bulkshit behavior to just insta-doms.

From now on, I'm going to be just as crass , a mofo, an asshole, a cunt, hmm, whatever theybare displaying is what the hell they will get back.

By their profiles, some of these men are not insta-doms, but been around for awhile.

I'm astounded at how someone DOES NOT GAIN KNOWLEDGE the older they get.

This is not just on this platform, the last incident occurred on Fet, over the last 2 days.

I seriously considered just closing my profiles down.

I just cant even believe the things or words that many Doms let flow.

So done. Stick a fork in me done.

Personally I think they *do* know better, like they *have* the knowledge; they just don’t give half a fuck about it. Which pisses me off even more.