Online now
Online now

I can finally see the real me...

PhoenixQueen​(dom female)
7 months ago • Sep 25, 2023

I can finally see the real me...

PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • Sep 25, 2023
When I first learned of the Lifestyle, I, like many others I'm sure; thought that males were always Dominant, and females, submissive. Of course, as I learned more about the Lifestyle, I came to realize that wasn't true. For myself however, subconsciously I was still trying to force myself to be submissive; because even though I knew not every woman was, I thought *I* was *supposed to be*. As I realized more and more, that I wasn't as submissive as I thought, I thought well maybe I'm a switch. But now after even more self-reflection, I'm realizing that isn't true either. There is simply not a submissive bone in my body. Anytime a guy has tried to take control of me, even the ones I've allowed to, it's actually made me super uncomfortable and at times, absolutely furious. I'm not the take all control type of Dominant, like I wouldn't expect my sub to completely worship me and grovel at my feet; complete turn-off to be totally honest; but I am without a doubt, a Dominant female. Not a submissive one. So, that's that, and I'm glad I've finally seen who I truly am, and can be the *real* me. Have a wonderful day/night everyone.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Sep 25, 2023
Hmm

I guess the "trick" is that not all of us fall within X perameters. Some do, and bless them, but overall we fall within the "definition" of just being human.

What really matters is that we do not fall victim to the temptation of thinking any one of us is "better" than the other.

For example.. it took a bit for me to accept that since I cannot hear I am not less of a person than those who groove on elevator music.

just saying
Miki wrote:
Hmm

I guess the "trick" is that not all of us fall within X perameters. Some do, and bless them, but overall we fall within the "definition" of just being human.

What really matters is that we do not fall victim to the temptation of thinking any one of us is "better" than the other.

For example.. it took a bit for me to accept that since I cannot hear I am not less of a person than those who groove on elevator music.

just saying

Okay, I just do not understand the way you respond to things. It seems that no matter what is being talked about, you have to come in and make it quite obvious that you think we all need to be reminded that no one is better than the others. You always overthink things. I don't get it.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 25, 2023
I’ve observed that what you speak of is quite common. I know many Dominant women who stepped into this lifestyle believing they had to be submissive because, well, let’s face it, society tells us it’s the “natural order” of things. The beautiful aspect of this journey however, is that it gives us the opportunity to find ourselves, and then the strength to live that truth in whatever way feels authentic. Good for you, and best of luck in exploring this newly discovered aspect of yourself icon_smile.gif
Miki
Miki • Sep 25, 2023
sassysouthernsprite wrote:
Miki wrote:
Hmm

just saying

Okay, I just do not understand the way you respond to things. It seems that no matter what is being talked about, you have to come in and make it quite obvious that you think we all need to be reminded that no one is better than the others. You always overthink things. I don't get it.

Don't try. No one is better than anyone else regardless of their personal sense of self worth.

To that end this is my final input to any of your thoughts.

Forgive me for having a point of view that differs from yours. Differs yes, inferior to..

Never.
Bunnie wrote:
I’ve observed that what you speak of is quite common. I know many Dominant women who stepped into this lifestyle believing they had to be submissive because, well, let’s face it, society tells us it’s the “natural order” of things. The beautiful aspect of this journey however, is that it gives us the opportunity to find ourselves, and then the strength to live that truth in whatever way feels authentic. Good for you, and best of luck in exploring this newly discovered aspect of yourself icon_smile.gif

Thank you very much. And yes, I've noticed that too.
Miki
Miki • Sep 25, 2023
Garbage speak. Personnified
Miki wrote:
Garbage speak. Personnified

Do tell Miki, how exactly is speaking up about realizing who you truly are, and having an in-thread conversation with *another* person; one which *you* were not apart of; “garbage speak personified”? I’m truly dying to know. Hope you’ve got a good reason and not just your typical holier-than-thou bullshit, and yes I did just say that. All you ever do is ramble and preach about how no one is better than anyone else. Which, you’re right about that. But has it ever occurred to you, that with the constant preaching, *your* whole *attitude* screams “I’m better!”?
7 months ago • Sep 26, 2023
PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • Sep 26, 2023
Miki wrote:
sassysouthernsprite wrote:
Miki wrote:
Hmm

just saying

Don't try. No one is better than anyone else regardless of their personal sense of self worth.

To that end this is my final input to any of your thoughts.

Forgive me for having a point of view that differs from yours. Differs yes, inferior to..

Never.

Oh, and not *once* did I say your point of view was inferior to mine. And you know I didn't. I *said* I don't understand this need of yours to constantly preach that no one is better than anyone else when no one is *acting* like they're better. Stop twisting things around.