OTK

TopekaDom​(dom male)
6 months ago • Oct 6, 2023

OTK

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2023
Over
The
Knee(s)

This used to be a very common term. But since I have been on Cage, I have gotten more than a few sideways puppy head looks from users when I utter it (well type it anyway).

My question is: Do you define all kinds of spankings as just "spanking"?

I mean you can bend a s type over just about anything and use your hand to smack her ass. Yes that is a spanking.

How many of you have actually lain across a lap and had their hair grabbed at the scalp and had your ass beat red by the flat of a palm?

Say it all together with me:

OTK

(Oh Tee Kay)

Again!
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Oct 6, 2023
I refer to other spankings as impact play. But barehanded, a spanking. Experienced OTK recently for the first time and YEP. Definitely different 😅
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2023
shebakesalot wrote:
I refer to other spankings as impact play. But barehanded, a spanking. Experienced OTK recently for the first time and YEP. Definitely different 😅

Get your hair pulled?
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Oct 6, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
Get your hair pulled?

Yeeeeep 😍 And a hand around my throat

Purĕ wrote:
Tell me everything 🧁, I'm already 🤤

Was a warm-up to our session so more sensual than a straight up spanking. Light tickling of the backs of my thighs. Butt grabs. Spankings while he grabbed a fistful of my hair. And then a hand around my throat. OOF. HALP! 🫠💦 Didn't help that I was (unintentionally) in a sort of school girl outfit (oversized sweatshirt, pleated skirt, ruffled socks, and hairbow in my hair).
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
shebakesalot wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:
Get your hair pulled?

Yeeeeep 😍 And a hand around my throat

Purĕ wrote:
Tell me everything 🧁, I'm already 🤤

Was a warm-up to our session so more sensual than a straight up spanking. Light tickling of the backs of my thighs. Butt grabs. Spankings while he grabbed a fistful of my hair. And then a hand around my throat. OOF. HALP! 🫠💦 Didn't help that I was (unintentionally) in a sort of school girl outfit (oversized sweatshirt, pleated skirt, ruffled socks, and hairbow in my hair).

😳 neeeeeeed
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2023
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I love OTK spankings! Being pulled over his lap or crawling over his lap myself…both have their appeal.

I do love administering OTK spankings to you, my little slut. Good for when you've been a very bad girl, a well-mannered sub, a perfect, filthy whore - or any other occasion!
Mostly just because I love you!
Add in a hand over your mouth and nose, in your hair, or around your throat....💘🖖🦫💦😈
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 6, 2023
The term “spanking” for me is directly related to use of the hand. For anything else I refer to it either directly (flogging/caning/whipping etc) or as “impact play.”
OTK spanking is one of my favourites icon_biggrin.gif
As someone who adores the intimacy and bond that can occur from connecting in the form of sharing in moments of“play”, OTK spanking holds a particularly special significance for me because of this. Flesh on flesh is where it’s at.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2023
I can respond to the first question but obviously not the second. I personally find OTK as much more intimate. Between the impact of your bare hand upon a pristine and waiting ass, you can explore and play. The other hand can hold a handful or hair or simply lay across the neck to keep them in place. But the positioning of the body across your lap is just perfect.

For me, much like stated above, most impact is impact play. I typically think of a hand across the ass as spanking. Maybe even a belt or paddle while across my knee, but I prefer the bare palm.

Good question.